• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

It's started . .

I'm so excited because I actually managed to start our wedding scrapbook today! I've had pieces of it all over my desk for a month or more but I wanted to actually get it started. Since I made a photobook online I'm basically use the scrapbook as a way to showcase all the other things you can't add to one of those photobooks like our STD, invite, and misc other little goodies.

I have to make another Hobby Lobby run tomorrow but I'm excited to report that all scrapbook items are 50% off this week! Just in time!

Anyone else working on a wedding scrapbook? Or have you ladies already finished yours months ago? Smile

Re: It's started . .

• That's great.  I've been thinking about it, but haven't actually done anything.  So, you are not alone in your time line.
  • I'm in the "finished mine months ago" camp. :) Actually, I finished it on New Year's Eve... pretty much exactly six months to the day after our wedding!
  • I am working on a photoblog of ours. Right now it is at 80 pages and has something like 300 photos in it. I need to just get up the nerve to say its finished and have it printed, but I just keep tweaking it. My groupon for it expires May 11, so I suppose it will definitely be finished and ordered by then.
  • In Response to Re: It's started . .:
    I am working on a photoblog of ours. Right now it is at 80 pages and has something like 300 photos in it. I need to just get up the nerve to say its finished and have it printed, but I just keep tweaking it. My groupon for it expires May 11, so I suppose it will definitely be finished and ordered by then.
    Posted by LaceyH13
    A photoblog? That sounds interesting. I've never heard of that.

I'm excited to have mine started. I think the final straw was that I really want to do one of our house with the building pictures, etc but I told myself I couldn't start it till I finishes the wedding book. Nothing like a little motivation to get the process started. Now that I've started, I can't believe I wanted so long. I'm having fun! lol
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    Don't feel all alone.  I have yet to start our wedding photo album/scrapbook (but I do look at the pictures every once and awhile when I am on the computer) and I still haven't gotten my dressed cleaned and boxed up.  My poor dress is still hanging in it's garmet bag just as dirty as it was when I took it off.  Maybe I will take it to the cleaners this weekend...or maybe not.

• In Response to Re: It's started . .:
    Don't feel all alone.  I have yet to start our wedding photo album/scrapbook (but I do look at the pictures every once and awhile when I am on the computer) and I still haven't gotten my dressed cleaned and boxed up.  My poor dress is still hanging in it's garmet bag just as dirty as it was when I took it off.  Maybe I will take it to the cleaners this weekend...or maybe not.
    Posted by Maggie0829
    Glad to know I'm not alone. I just kind of hate it because I thought I would have it done by now. For some reason after the wedding and honeymoon and after getting the photobook done online, I just totally lost interest in doing wedding stuff. I guess something that has helped motivate me is that with the move we are going through all the stuff we don't need and I saw my poor box of all my pretty, ready to be scrapbook memories just waiting for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards