Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals- Restaurants St. Lucia

We are heading to St. Lucia soon!!.  Can we make reservations for restuarants before we arrive so we don't have to worry about it when we get there?  Any recommendations?  TIA

Re: Sandals- Restaurants St. Lucia

• we are going to Sandals Antigua...apparently only Butler guests can have their butlers reserve things, otherwise you do it when you first arrive.
  • We made all our rservations when we arrived and had no problem at all. I dont like to over-plan too many things and we got in to every restaurant we wanted to.
  • No.  Not for restaurants like La Toc or Kimonos you cannot.  If you stay at the Regency  you have better luck getting reservations there than at the other hotels.  They only offer 3 reservations per other hotel per night and its impossible to get into Kimonos.  We booked a reservation on the waiting list and by the time we left still had not received a confirmation for Kimonos.  Luckily we got in another way.The review is in my bio.  Ps..... always order more than one meal or at least an app and desert..... 
  • We stayed at the Grande and loved it. They have a few really good options for eating. We only made reservations for La Toc, the dinner on the beach, and the dinner on the pier. The only time we found ourselves waiting for a table was when our La Toc reservation fell through (our concierge messed up, i would make sure to double check on the reservations) and we went to the halcyon for dinner. At the grande, we never waited. Their italian restaurant was great and had an AMAZING champagne breakfast in the morning as well! Also, Barefoots, which is very casual during the day, turns fancy at night and is great right on the beach!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards