Honeymoon Discussions
Options

All inclusive Honeymoon

I have just started checking out different options for our Honeymoon next year. I am looking for an all inclusive place (maybe even a cruise?) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Re: All inclusive Honeymoon

• Options
    Fiance and I are going to an Adults-Only, All-Inclusive resort in Cancun, Excellence Playa Mujeres.Through my research its a better deal than Sandals and Couples.So far, the best price I have found is through CheapCarribean.com and you can find coupon codes online.  We upgraded to a swim up room, are staying for 7 nights, and signed up for a Jungle Tour and our total is around $3,400 and that includes air fare.You can barely find a negative thing to say about EPM on trip advisor.  If you need any more info about it I'd be happy to help.Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thanks! I am trying to find a place close to the East Coast. Maybe the Bahamas or something like that. My fiance has not flown EVER and he is a little nervous about it. I am trying to keep the flying at a minimum! :)
  • Options
    We stayed at Breezes in the Bahamas.  We loved it. If you don't like to party, don't go during spring break season.  The resort was great for us (we aren't picky and don't often stay in luxury hotels) but it isn't a five star resort so if you are going for luxury it isn't the place for you.  But we had a ton of fun.  It is an 18 and over resort.If you do go, ask for a room in the remodeled tower as they are a lot nicer.
  • Options
    We are going to Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica and with air we spent $2500. It is AI Adult only. 12 days we can't wait.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't understand how you all find these deals!!!  I booked a Sandals trip for March and it is total $3400 for 5 nights in the lowest room.  I look at every other place including Couples, Excellence, Dreams etc and every other place is the same price or way more.   Please tell me how you get these trips for so cheap because I'm having to cancel our Sandals honeymoon due it being too expensive.
  • Options
    Everything I look at is the same! $3400 or more!
  • Options
    We booked our honeymoon for $2200 (AI including airfare and taxes for 7 nights) to the Bahamas.  We are going to the Dominican Republic in December (also AI, 7 nights) for $1400 including airfare, taxes, etc.  Both for two people.In both cases we used cheapcaribbean.com.  They aren't always the cheapest (that's why it is important to still check the traditional travel sites) but if you are flexible on your dates and even a little on your location you can get some great deals.
  • Options
    we used orbitz.com and found a $200 voucher online to save money on the trip. WE just googled for a voucher and found one. Also cheapcarribean.com is great. We also had flexible days so we went a tuesday to a tuesday not sure maybe that helped.
  • Options
    www.cheapcarribean.com We just kept checking the prices and we actually only booked about a month ago i would say.
  • Options
    cruises are not all inclusive. most food is included but all drinks are extra.  unless you book on a super exclusive line which looks to be out of your budget. mexico isn't much further to fly to than the bahamas. i love mexico, aren't fond of the bahamas. also-why not take a cruise from one of the east coast ports? nj, ny, philly, baltimore etc...

• Options
    We booked 7 nights at Couples Swept Away (AI) in April for $3200 including airfare from Chicago. It was the best deal we could find for somewhere in the Caribbean or Jamaica. We can't wait to get there!!
  • Options
    There are tons of all-inclusive resorts that are great for honeymoons. Did you have any idea where you wanted the resort to be? One AI that I really like is Dreams Huatulco. It is located on the Pacific Coast in Southern Mexico on one of the largest bays in Mexico. The staff truly goes out of their way to make sure you are having the most luxurious vacation possible. I love the spa because they offer so many amazing treatments. The food is also fantastic at any of the gourmet restaurants, be sure to have dinner at Portofino, it’s an adult-only restaurant and it is very romantic. The best part about having your honeymoon a Dreams is that you an earn nights towards an anniversary stay next year. Check out the details here http://tinyurl.com/n99rb3
  • Options
    We are going to Sandals Ocho Rios for 6 nights with airfare and a basic room the cost was about $2600. After trip insurance we came in right under $2900. Good luck there are a ton of places out there in every price range. We choose an allinclusive so everything is paid for up front and all we have to do is show up with a couple hundred for spending here and there. So stress free I cannot wait!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For vacation last year we stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace in Playa del Carmen Mexico, it was AWESOME!  All food, drinks and 24hr room service was included. They even have a disco at the resort if you want to shake your booty.  The only draw-back was it isn't downtown but, it is a short taxi ride to downtown if you want to shop or go to the bars etc... and the resort will set up a taxi for you. (it was about $10 including tip to pay taxi)  The resort itself has transportation to the other palace resorts in the area, they have a stay at one play at all policy.  Cozumel (sp?) is also a short ferry ride from downtown.  We had resort transport drop us off (it's free if they do) and took a taxi back because the resort bus didn't come back as late as we wanted to stay out.  Hope this helped! 
  • Options
    THANK YOU!!! You have all been so helpful! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards