Honeymoon Discussions

Hellenic Holidays for Greece??

Is anyone looking into using them to do the Greek Isles?  http://hellenicholidays.com/ The owner seems to be real attentive, but Im wondering if anyone has used them.

Re: Hellenic Holidays for Greece??

• Reilly- I have been talking to them also, But haven't actually heard of anyone using them which makes me nervous! What kind of pricing are you getting from him, and which package are you looking at? Andrea
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just got back from the Greek Islands and it was amazing! We planned the whole trip ourselves and everything worked out great.
  • We went through Petros at Hellenic Holidays and had the BEST experience.He customized a package for us for just Mykonos and Santorini.  Our honeymoon was amazing and stress free.  Petros thought of everything, we had pick and drop off all arranged, activities were all set up and the hotels and restaurants were unbelievable. He is completley worth it. And Greece is WONDERFUL!
  • thanks for that feedback puja- do you remember what you paid? just trying to find out if the price we are getting is right thanks!
  • SureWe went in July for 10 days.  For all flights (round trip from Seattle)/Ferry Transfers/Car pickups from airport to hotels/ we paid around $6000.In Mykonos we stayed at the Mykonos Grand and Sun Rocks in Santorini. These hotels are a part of his "middle" package. They are both beyond wonderful hotels.HTHPuja
  • I have not used them.  When I went to Greece I organized everything myself with the help of www.greektravel.com. The guy who runs that website is very knowledgeable and he did not steer us wrong the entire way.  If you go to Santorini be sure to do a sunset sail with Captain Ted from Santorini Sail.  He is an american Greek from New Jersey and he's a fantastic tour guide, cook and host for an evening sail around the island.  Greece is fantastic, you can't go wrong.  Have a great time!
  • Hi Andrea- We are looking at the Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos  trip- he's quoting us about $3800 pp- how about you?
  • Did that include hotel stays, Puja??? So basically all you paid for was food and fun?
  • Reilly is that the 14 day cruise that is $3800/pp?For the hellenic dream we were quoted 3800for the hellenic indulgence we were quoted 4456/ppwe cant decide!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards