Honeymoon Discussions

Costa Rica All-Inclusive

Hello Any recommendations for a Costa-Rican all-inclusive/ or bed and breakfast? That is "close" to San Jose? Thanks!

Re: Costa Rica All-Inclusive

• I don't have any suggestions for you, but I will tell you that since CR is such a small country, almost everything is "close" to San Jose... Even if you choose a hotel on one of the beaches, it's just a couple of hours (or less) by car. Good luck :)
  • We're going for our June 2010 Honeymoon and I've done like 10 hrs of research in the past week on resorts and b&b's in Costa Rica!  Anyways some of my findings below.  I have no idea how I'm going to narrow it down.  We only have 6 days and can't even decide on what area to go to nevermind what resort.  When are you going?  Please let me know what you end up booking or any other information you find!!!Guancaste Region - Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, Hilton Papagayo, Occidental Grand Papagayo (all inclusive), Paradisus Playa Conchal (all inclusive), Los Altos De ErosManuel Antonio Region - Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort, Arenas del Mar, Falls Resort at Manuel AntonioSouthern Tip - Tango del Mar
  • Ericksd- we went to Arenas Del Mar and LOVED IT! I would suggest it to everyone. It has beach access, so you can walk to the private beach and relax in the hammacks or go the other way to the public beach, where you can walk to Manuel Antonio National Park. Arenas Del Mar is huge on sustainability, so 75% of the resort is rain forest. We saw wildlife all over the resort. The people that work there are super nice, and the food was good.
  • Kasarin - you're the one who told me about Arenas del Mar in my post about week ago!  I've been putting together a list of places people have recommended.  It looks amazing though!  Definitely at the top of the list!  Did you stay there the whole time or visit any other areas of CR?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards