August 2011 Weddings

Whats your favorite...

item on your REGISTRY???!!!

i know most of us have registered, and some have even had showers.   what are you most excited to get?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Whats your favorite...

• My first 4 presents were bought today!!!! I'm excited 2 of them are my lenox bath mat and shower curtain. They're really cute :) Can't wait to get the matching towels 
    Photobucket
  • Our pots.  I really, really hope we get them! :)  My current ones are a little beat up.
    imagePhotobucket imagePhotobucket Promote My Wedding
  • Our bedset we registered for a really nice bedset that is a bunch of different shades of browns. And then I found some really nice feeling organic Purple sheets to go with it. I've always wanted purple sheets. Hope we get them.
    August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The red Kitchenaid stand mixer :) and the pots and pans, which we need BADLY.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and my Jamie Oliver Pots (both have been purchased so I am beyond excited!)
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Lots of things... new pots & pans set, Le Creuset, new sheets, Dyson vacuum.

• our fine china, it's the mikasa love story
    and our bedding!
  • For me it is new Luggage set. I have never had good luggage and we LOVE to travel!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the clock from target we registered for! its super big and artsy! i am also excited for our silverware, which kind of look like they have bublles etched in them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kithcen Aid Mixer
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board image My Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI can't wait for the food processor and I really want the place settings.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I honestly can't wait for everything.  Lots of decorative stuff from Crate and Barrel and our knives and pots and mixer and plates from BB&B.  I literally want everything!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • can i say everything!!!! i love all the stuff we registered for at williams-sonoma since i love to cook! and i LOVE our china and bedding!! ekkk sooo excited my shower is saturday and i cant wait!
  • Well things I really need are the vacuum (since ours smells like it's going to explode) and scale (mine went dead yesterday). Some of the things I am really excited about are my pots (which my mom bought on black friday), silverware, and new plates.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • I cant wait for our dinnerware, its the lenox vibe series and i love it!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am REALLY excited about the kitchen aid mixer and our pots and pans!!! I can't wait for my shower next weekend!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards