Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandals spas?

Anyone used the spas at Sandals?  Royal Bahamian in particular?

We got the $250 free spa credit when we booked and I'm just trying to get a feel or what to do, or not to do.  I've gone to spas before and been super annoyed with a weak massage or ghetto pedicure. 

Re: Sandals spas?

• Options
    i did a spa day at sandals antigua and st lucia - massage was great, facial was great, i passed on the mani / pedi b/c i knew it was going to get messed up in the water/sand during rest of trip.  my only complaint is that the attendants were a bit to chatty, i like piece and quiet during spa treatments.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure if Sandals has the same spa packages everywhere, but we did one in Antigua called Champagne Celebration (or something like that...)  We had full body exfolation (one of their freebies they threw in when we got there) and hour massage and then they filled up the jacuzzi tub and left us with a bubble bath, fruit and champagne.  It was really nice and relaxing. 

I wasn't a fan of them trying to push us to buy their products at the end, though. I already paid a crapton of money for the massages - I didn't want to pay a crapton more for their lotions and bath gel when I already had some in my room.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    We had the couples massage with champagne and it was great. We also did the private dinner on the beach and the menu was great and very romantic.
  • Options
    How much would you say the spa prices ran? For example, how much did an hour massage cost or a mani/pedi?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't remember how much just a massage or just a mani/pedi was.  I believe if you go to their website, it lists some of the prices.  I would recommend waiting to book your massage until you get there.  Similar to PP, we did the Champagne Celebration and they threw in a body exfoliation for free.  If you go to the actual place where the massages happen, you might be able to negotiate exactly what you want. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards