~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **Dear ______, **

• edited December 2011
    dear work;

you should provide a nap room and pay me to sleep. that would be just lovely

tired employee

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mom,

PLEASE stop trying to run my life. I know you have your opinions about my weight, my work, my education, my children, and where I am buying a house. I know you are mad that I am trying to move away from you and bring the kids with me. However, you have got to lay off! I am moving because I need some SPACE!!

Love,
    Your Daughter

Dear FI,

You are making things difficult today. I don't know what has had you in a crappy mood for the last 4 days but you need to stop taking it out on me.

Love,
    Your future, non-psychic wife.
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear 6AM,

Why must you come so quickly?? I know that it is the start of a new school year but my body & mind are NOT ready for you!

Love,
    A Tired & Cranky Sleeper
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • maxxwedmaxxwed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Neighbors,

I don't understand how you can stand to listen to your dog bark for hours upon hours. It is ANNOYING! Why bother having a dog if you aren't going to let it come inside, or even interact with it.  You leave me little choice, but to calll the dog warden or dog catcher, whatever they have in my town.

Thank you,
    Your neighbor who would love to be awoken by an alarm instead of a dog

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Wedding Video,

Please be ready soon and ship to us! We were told last week that you'd be ready and shipped to us this week, now we're being told the same story but for next week. It's been 2 months! We have our pictures but not our video, what gives!?

Sincerely,

A happily married for 2 months couple who wants their friggin video

Dear Highly Obnoxious Facebook Friend,

Stop AW'ing your horrible youtube video/song every hour via status updates. No one cares, everyone thinks it sounds terrible, and you're annoying your entire friends list of over 700 people. Oh and a couple of us have noticed that number start to drop..

Sincerely,

A Facebook friend who has already "hid you" from their news feed but will probably be deleting you as well and not looking forward to the next awkward run in.
  • edited December 2011

Dear bridesmaid dresses,

Maybe it's because I want black and white- but you have too many options and I can't make up my mind. Plus, some of you are just too boring and expensive at the same time for my tastes. Get some style and then call me when you are ready to be unique and affordable. K THANKS!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Computer Spywear.

Please leave my computer asap. You're driving me crazy.

kthanxbye =)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear seller of our house

I'm still very upset that you refuse to now comply with our verbal agreement of an early close tomorrow. Because of this I now have to close on our first house via a power of attny since I will be out of town next week....therefore I will not be there to pop champagne at our new house after the close, which is what I'm really mad about :(

Sincerely,
    An unhappy home buyer
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Dear UPS,

HURRY UP! I need the packages you have on your truck so I can finish with work and sign off until Monday.

Thanks!
    The girl jumping up and down in her chair waiting for you.

Dear Everyone,

Signing off of the computer shortly and will be back when I'm MARRIED!!!!!!

Love,
    ME!

Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Thursday,

Please be over soon!  I want to enjoy tomorrow to have my GNO with my girls and to start enjoying the weekend with all the wedding stuff that needs to get done!  Not that you're a bad day, but just sort of in the way.

Don't worry....I'll see you next week Thursday!

Sincerely,

Anxious
  • edited December 2011
    Dear wedding guests.

Please hurry and send in your rsvp's I am patiently waiting :)

Sincerely,
    The Bride
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • lawrajilawraji member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bridemaids,

Thank You to two of you for getting measured. Why cant the other 3 get this done!!! Why is it if I picked out 4 pairs of shoes for you to wear at the wedding you go and buy another pair I didnt pick out in a different color..

Love,

a bride who is going from happy to bridezilla.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Co-Worker,

Why must you never admit you are wrong?  I am starting to sound a bit frustrated every time you come into my office and you are the reason.  Start using your brain and do your job right!

Sincerely,

Someone who actually knows how to spell
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear workday,

why are you taking so long to be over?

i-just-want-to-go-home
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Body,

Don't fail me now! 2 days to go!

Love,
    Getting married in less than 48 hours
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    dear work,

PLEASEE give me something to do. Sitting here for a week with no work is not as fun as you would imagine. I can only look at the same few sites for a couple hours without going stir crazy. Otherwise let me leave early so I don't get stuck in an hours worth of traffic...

Love,
    ME!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**
  • edited December 2011
    dear work,

PLEASEE give me something to do. Sitting here for a week with no work is not as fun as you would imagine. I can only look at the same few sites for a couple hours without going stir crazy. Otherwise let me leave early so I don't get stuck in an hours worth of traffic...

Love,
    ME!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**
  • julieandjojojulieandjojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear New Classroom,

WHY were there so many useless 80s textbooks and novels everywherrrre?!! I mean in every closet and bookshelf. C'mon. You really aren't making settling into a new place easy but I still love you, because you're mine and eventually I'll make it look  that way!

PS. To Monday morning -- please please please start off right we only have 180 more of you and your fellow weekdays to go!

Sincerely,

Exasperated and Excited Teacher
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Housework,
    Please take care of yourself! Im tired of doing you!!!
    Thanks,
    Me
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bank-

We accepted your counter offer on the house, now please try to hurry up and have everything processed in a timely fashion. We would like to be a homeowner before next year lol

Love,
    Soon to be homeowners

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Wedding Guests,

Please send back your rsvps. No one likes a last minute rsvp-er.

Love,

The most impatient bride to be

Dear work,

PLEASE go by fast tomorrow. 

Sincerly,

Your employee who loves weekends
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • laure143cmmlaure143cmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear School System,

I HATE your new policy of requiring teachers to be at PD for 7 hours for 3 days in a row. I can only take listening to lectures for so long before I go crazy. The 5 hour days were long enough!!

Your tired employee
  • edited December 2011
    Dear everyone invited to my wedding,

Have a great time and eat lots of yummy food and drink lots of drinks!

Dear ankles,

Don't break in my awesome shoes for the ceremony I only have to wear you for a little while.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FMIL,
    I understand we are on a budget for our wedding but we are NOT getting married at the party room at our housing complex. Yes it made for a lovely room for a birthday party but that doesn't mean I want to have one of the most important days of my life there.. Plus.. IT'S 2 YEARS AWAY!!! Please don't be the MIL from hell when you have at least 23 months before that should come in to play
    Love,
    I'm not asking for a million dollar wedding

Dear FI,
    Thank you for standing up for me to your mom and aggreeing that for once I was right and she wasn't.. I know you don't think thats true very often but I'm glad you thought I was right when it really mattered. I love you.

Love your future wife
    Future Mrs Williamson Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards