Connecticut

Checks!

Finally scheduled our engagement session with the photog and signed up for our marriage prep classes. I am SUCH a procrastinator and wish I didn't wait on the engagement session because I would have loved to have gotten some summer pictures but oh well! Now I have about a month to plan out my outfits and go shopping yay!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    I know exactly what you mean.  I am meeting with my photographer today to put down my deposit and I would love to book an engagement shoot for the early fall with the colorful leaves, but I think they won't have anything until November :(  But at least that means sweaters and cute cool weather outfits and hopefully they can still do something that will look nice

Great check!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!!! That is something that I am REALLY looking forward to!  Have a great time shopping for cute outfits and rock that photo session! :)
    Photobucket
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and have fun! We loved doing our e-pics. You'll get some great pictures with the fall foliage since it'll be October and at it's peak.
  • 2bpescadita2bpescadita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Engagement shots should be fun. I'm sure you'll come up with something creative and find a location that means alot to both of you. (if you can)
    Enjoy the shopping time! You'll have a blast.

pescadita
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards