Connecticut

Etsy seller rec?

Hey girls

I wanted to see if anyone recommended an Etsy seller for a hair comb? Theres a ton of different sellers but I wanted to see if anyone worked with someone they liked and purchased one that theyre happy with? 

TIA :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Etsy seller rec?

• CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't buy a hair comb from her, but bought other jewelry and know she has some gorgeous hair combs!  Her name is Lindy...seller name is PenelliBelle.  Her stuff is exquisite in person (and really well made)! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    What kind are you looking for? Beaded? Flower?

I used KimArt for my flower headband that I wore for my hiking trail ceremony.  It was amazing.  Definitely check her out of you're looking for a flower.  She made me something custom that we designed together. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KimArt
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cmmosley81cmmosley81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this has nothing to do with the topic but how did you put your RSVP thing on the bottom. I cant seem to figure it out.

But I have not used Etsy yet I am still looking :)
    60 Invitedimage Attendingimage Declinedimage Not Repliedimage RSVP Date September 15, 2011 image
  • shorty85ngshorty85ng member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Roxy from Roxy's Jewlery out of Enfield. She goes by Lizardi Bridal on Etsy. I had a hair flower comb and bridal jewlery all custom made. Everything came out amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards