Connecticut

Water's Edge Question

I went onto their website but gives no prices.  does anyone know what they charge pp...Friday night wedding and a Saturday night.Thanks

Re: Water's Edge Question

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the packet from when I looked there. I never actually sat down to talk with anyone, but it looks like there's a bunch of options. For 2010 Saturday evening $125pp, Friday $110pp, then there's non-water view ($108pp) and winter wedding ($85pp). There's a bunch of different packages though so maybe they'd be willing to mail you some info?
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and that's Water's Edge in Westbrook (I don't know if there's another venue by that name)
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding at Water's Edge in Westbrook and it's $135 pp for our Saturday night package. I'm not sure about the other time slot costs, but I do have the packet with all the pricing info at home and will try to remember to hop back on here with that info tonight. :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm paying $89/ person for a Sunday night wedding. However, we were a short term booking and booked the date only about 4 months in advance. Lots of venues were offering a discount bc it was so soon- I don't remember if our price includes that, or if it is just bc it's a sunday. And I totally just reread your post and saw that you specifically asked for Fri/ Sat, so sorry if this doesn't help you, but you never know- maybe you'll opt for a Sunday! If you do decide to look into Water's Edge more, I would highly recommend that you ask for Antonella. She is AMAZING.
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm so proud of myself for remembering to come home and pull out the brochures! Signature Wedding Reception which is available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays is $135 pp. Traditional Wedding Reception is available on Fridays and Sundays for $115 pp. Modern Wedding Reception available on Fridays and Sundays for $115 pp. Sunday Brunch Wedding Reception is $115 pp. Salon Wedding Reception which would be held in their non-waterview ballroom is $112 pp. Winter Wedding Reception which is from November to April is $90 pp. All the packages are explained in detail on their website, but if you're not sure of something feel free to ask. We are so excited to have our wedding here! We're working with Cindy, but I've heard wonderful things about Antonella as well. GL and HTH! :0)
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I forgot to add that we decided to not have the plated dinner service and traded that out for stations and the price didn't change. We're also having our ceremony there and I'm pretty sure that was a $500 fee and then $3 per chair rental. HTH! :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards