Connecticut

AW: 4 weeks!

Wow I can not believe that in 4 weeks from today I'll be married. We just had our final run through at the NHLC and we'll be getting the ballroom layout so we can make the seating chart. The time has really flown by! Oh does anyone have any suggestions for ways to mark the chart for meal choices? Since we aren't doing place cards....

Re: AW: 4 weeks!

• edited December 2011
    You could do a different colored font for each meal choice/name. That might work without being so crazy.   Oh and I have a really good seating chart program...let me know if you want it and I'll email you the site =-)   I can't wait =-)
  • acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1st --> congrats on 4 weeks!! 2nd--> do you need just NHLC to know the meal choices?  If so, our venue is having us make up an index card for each table with the names and food choices of each guest at that table to keep it straight 3rd--> I just realized that your FI goes to my gym.  I saw him at the gym yesterday and couldn't figure out why he looked so familiar to me, until I just saw you siggy!  Very small world.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! Now my FI wants to know who you are LMAO! He is ALWAYS at the gym! I'll def check and see if index cards are acceptable... Our coordinator is pretty laid back so that might work! Stephy - I can't wait for your wedding either! Its going to be a blast!
  • acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha that's funny, glad you didn't think its weird.  Reread my post and thought it sounded odd. 
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For you seating chart to specify dinners when you have the list printed couldn't you use a different flower (ie rose, tulip, daisy) next to the name to indicate what the food choice was. If you don't like flowers maybe another type of picture. Maybe something to do with your colors or theme.
  • edited December 2011
    wow, 4 weeks thats awesome! we have 5 weeks left from today! i cant believe how fast its going by! we're about to do our seating chart too!
  • romyjm8romyjm8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Marksgirl.....sorry to not respond directly to your question, but have you met with Devon at NHLC?  I have worked with Darin in the past, but was wondering how your experience has been with Devon?Good Luck with the place cards....I need some ideas on that myself!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi romy - I haven't met with Devon, only Christine and Darin. But I heard Darin isn't there anymore???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards