Connecticut
Options

3 potential photographers-any experience with them?

So. my fiance and I have 3 photographers who's styles we love that we have appointments with this week, all within a certain price bracket. They are: Discover Photo Alissa Dineen Brian Ambrose Anyone that has feedback/experience with any of these guys/girls would be greatly appreciated!

Re: 3 potential photographers-any experience with them?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alissa for my upcoming wedding, and she is awesome! We love her!!! She is so fun and laid back, but yet so talented!! We had our engagement photos with her a few weeks back, and it was by far one of the hottest days of the year!! It was like 100 degrees out and 100% humidity and although we were hot and disgusting the photos still came out AMAZING! feel free to check out our photos... http://alissadinneen.typepad.com/alissa_dinneen_photograph/2009/08/liz-and-garrys-engagement-session.htmlHTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your photos are so great! Thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Brian Ambrose, he and his team are unbelieveable! They sent 3 photographers to our wedding, and were basically the wedding coordinators. I absolutley loved them, their professionalism and their work. Feel free to check out the link to our wedding pictures! Also here is a link to our engagement 'photobook' that they put together for us and we used it for guests to sign at the wedding.HTH and good luckGuest Bookhttp://www.brianambrosephoto.com/albums/julie_sean/index.htmlWedding picshttp://www.brianambrosephoto.com/RecentEvents/turner/julie_sean/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not to add another to your list but I love my photographer![url]www.photographybynicholas.com[/url] and he is super affordable and takes amazing photos!good luck with your search:)I have also heard great things about Brian Ambrose...haven't heard about the other two... hope that helps!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing your slideshows Julie, they were SPECTACULAR!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend used Discover Photo and her pictures are AMAZING, Breathtaking...really really fabulous and she said they were so great to work with
    Stroller Pushing,Doctor Respecting, Full Time Daycare Paying, Alone Time Appreciating,Boundary Setting Momma
    Jenny McCarthy = Former Playmate and MTV host
    Pediatrician = Doctor with extensive experience and education on children.
    Bumpies = Don't get me started!
    I know who I get my health advice from!
    What are you looking at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at Ambrose also but he was a bit pricer and had a similar style to our photographer (Catherine Fiehn). I've heard good things about Alissa Dineen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen some of Brian Ambrose work and he is supposed to be great. Although we did book with the photographer with Dot The I's Events. They had pics as well as a great price and payment plan.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards