Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Hellenic Holidays/girls going to Greece

Are you changing anything in your trip due to the strikes, etc over in Greece? HH girls, have you spoken to Petros at all? He assured me everything in fine, but I stil feel nervous.

Re: Hellenic Holidays/girls going to Greece

• Options
    You should be fine on the islands, its Athens that you need to be concerned about and usually you are only touring a day.  Greece is great, enjoy!
  • Options
    I spoke to him a few weeks ago and he assured me not to worry but as it gets closer I will check again probably next month. We are in Athens for two nights, but yes I am still a bit worried!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hey sno, I actually spoke to him today. He called me after I had emailed him and said not to worry at all, he is actually going there in September for 2 weeks for a wedding. He said the trips are picking up cause of the euro and that the media is really overhyped. But if he thought that there was any risk, he would change the itinerary as necessary. He even offered to speak to family members of ours who keep bugging us.

Also, my moms boss is Greek, just came back and said its fine, nothing to worry about, his daughter is headed there for a summer abroad and he said there is no reason to worry.
  • Options

Good to hear! We are leaving on the 19th of September, can't wait!!

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am going to be in Athens two nights as well, I recently checked with my TA and he said he is in contact with people in Athens now and they are fine/not noticing much.
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards