Connecticut

Chez Lollipop

Has anyone used this company for candy buffets?? Or know someone who has?? Looking for some feedback on them before we go ahead and book them for our wedding in June. They are located in Ansonia, CT Thank you!
Pregnancy Ticker I've finally married my BEST FRIEND :-) Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chez Lollipop

• I got a quote for them cuz I wanted to do a candy buffet. I have never seen their work but they are much more afforable than the candybrigade ( which is beautiful but wanted over $1000) chez quoted me $8 per person. I decided to do my own candy buffet because it will cost the same and I can have all the customization I want. we are doing the regular things but i also wanted chocolate covered twinkies in my colors and great white shark + playstation controller chocolate pops.  It is something to look into it takes more work but u might be more satisfied if you do it urself with ur favorite candies and ideas.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_chez-lollipop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2c01bb1c-aaa6-4a9f-975d-508fa218bbfaPost:6ebae333-95fc-4cbc-8e32-feb624c2a789">Re: Chez Lollipop</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a quote for them cuz I wanted to do a candy buffet. I have never seen their work but they are much more afforable than the candybrigade ( which is beautiful but wanted over $1000) chez quoted me $8 per person. I decided to do my own candy buffet because it will cost the same and I can have all the customization I want. we are doing the regular things but i also wanted chocolate covered twinkies in my colors and great white shark + playstation controller chocolate pops.  It is something to look into it takes more work but u might be more satisfied if you do it urself with ur favorite candies and ideas.
    Posted by boomboom1243[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your feedback! She definitely was cheaper than the alternatives and the ideas she had were fantastic.. But in the end unfortunately we had to ditch the candy buffet idea. It just was going to be too much stuff. We are doing a donation to make a wish foundation as our general favor. But our guests will have strips from our photo booth to take with them and a bottle of Foxon park soda (a local bottling brand) on the way out. Having the candy buffet would've just been too much stuff to take! So although we were bummed to nix the idea.. It made me feel better it was one less thing to pay for /decide on! Lol
    Thanks again!
    Pregnancy Ticker I've finally married my BEST FRIEND :-) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards