WR/NWR??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~To do list Tuesday!~

• edited December 2011
    WR: Call about Limo options and possibly call Beach Destinations about pricing for Hawaii.

NWR: Going to see our friend's new baby girl!! Have to finish a little craft during my lunch hour to give the older sister.
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Probably a ton of stuff but my head keeps spinning so I keep forgetting what I have to do lol -- beg Saybrook to let me change my final headcount since 3 people decided last minute they were a no. Get everything together and remember to leave our rings within view so they arent forgotten. 10 days and it feels like theres not enough time to complete everything!

NWR: GTL lol I really do have to go to the gym, tan, and get some laundry done. and work of course.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Figure out where to get alterations; finish up my bouquet; find places for men's attire.
  • edited December 2011
    o.m.g  two months to go list is getting long!!

I still have to do some major things:
    -find a veil
    -book a cake (picked one just need to call and book it!!)
    -guys tuxes
    - Flower girl dress!!!!!
    -second fitting on thursday
    -oh yeah lose 10 lbs by thursday

NWR:
    -do bills
    -unpack the final three boxes of clothes!!
    -contepmlate going to Uconn homecoming this weekend
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rachel&DylanRachel&Dylan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding related: guestlist and addresses.
                                 Call in Laws for their guest list and narrow that down by a ton ( they are the kind of people the do not blink at 500 people at a wedding.... I want Under 100)

Not Wedding Related: Get my mom ready for surgery tomorrow ( double knee preplacement) Very nervous. Prayers please!
    Fi wants up to start looking at houses so calling a realitor.
  • edited December 2011
    WR - pick out what we are gonig to do for thank yous....we want something different then the normal written out thank you card..any ideas?

NWR - put away all the clean clothes I have piled up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Sit down with DH and finally choose the layout and the pictures for our wedding album. No more procrastinating!

NWR: Finish unpacking the last few boxes, absolutely loving our new place! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2ef25bd0-6c13-431c-83c7-9a156923c16aPost:0ac8e934-05aa-4dbe-b5c5-6d0769512bee">Re: ~To do list Tuesday!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR - pick out what we are gonig to do for thank yous....we want something different then the normal written out thank you card..any ideas? Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

What I'm hoping to do is a card, but i thought it was cute - I saw a card at a store once, it was the bride and groom holding a sign that said "and they lived happily ever after"

OR

A pic of us in our wedding attire, holding a sign that says "Thank You!"
  • edited December 2011
    WR- We were supposed to have our engagement pics done tomorrow but the weather is totally not helping so our photographer had to reschedule.. ugh!!!

NWR- Have to get bills paid prior to going camping for a few days.
    Future Mrs Williamson Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- Choose one of our e-pics for the paper and start looking at dresses.

NWR- Finish unpacking from our trip..I am so bad at this... Maybe I should just leave everything in the suitcase and go on vacation again lol
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2ef25bd0-6c13-431c-83c7-9a156923c16aPost:0ac8e934-05aa-4dbe-b5c5-6d0769512bee">Re: ~To do list Tuesday!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR - pick out what we are gonig to do for thank yous....we want something different then the normal written out thank you card..any ideas? NWR - put away all the clean clothes I have piled up.
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

We did a photo thank you card with our pro-pics so we had to wait until they came in. I actually used a template on Shutterfly that made it look like a collage of about 8 or 9 pictures with a square in the middle saying "Thank you, Love the Our New Last Name". Then when you flipped it open on the inside the top part was a picture of us toasting at our sweetheart table and underneath it said, "Thank you for your generous gifts and well wishes". And then the bottom part of the card was where we wrote a personalized handwritten thank you.

The template on Shutterfly was super easy to use, I just had to drag and drop the pictures into the squares and personalize the writing parts. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    WR: I took today off to get some childhood pics printed of FI and I :) I am going to put them around the guest book and other tables they have at our venue.  I also went to walmart and got a bunch of stuff for our bathroom baskets.

NWR: Took Niko to the dog park so he could run like crazy and burn some energy in between the rain.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2ef25bd0-6c13-431c-83c7-9a156923c16aPost:eb2376e0-e6c3-43a5-9f8c-eba70910d708">Re: ~To do list Tuesday!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Probably a ton of stuff but my head keeps spinning so I keep forgetting what I have to do lol -- beg Saybrook to let me change my final headcount since 3 people decided last minute they were a no. Get everything together and remember to leave our rings within view so they arent forgotten. 10 days and it feels like theres not enough time to complete everything! NWR: <strong>GTL</strong> lol I really do have to go to the gym, tan, and get some laundry done. and work of course.
    Posted by krys810[/QUOTE]

LOL love it!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WR: Call for our hotel block ( I will have to write a rave about meeting the people & seeing the rooms for the North Haven Holiday Inn), get ready to order the dress SATURDAY!!!! Cannot wait!

NWR: Pack, pack & pack! Moving day tomorrow!! & gym too!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2ef25bd0-6c13-431c-83c7-9a156923c16aPost:785fc61f-1f3d-4a4a-8226-8b31b97f0654">Re: ~To do list Tuesday!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Call for our hotel block ( I will have to write a rave about meeting the people & seeing the rooms for the North Haven Holiday Inn),<strong> get ready to order the dress SATURDAY!!!! </strong>Cannot wait! NWR: Pack, pack & pack! <strong>Moving day tomorrow!!</strong> & gym too!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Whoo hoo for all of the above especially the parts in bold! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: Get my stuff together at work! Handing off a bunch of projects for a crazy client to my coworkers and want them to be prepared. So much pressure! i'm out 13 work day sin a row between wedding and HM. woo whoo!

WR: Finish shower thank yous, like, yesterday. Finish place cards and holders (wine corks!). Itinerary and gift bags for hotel guests, print programs and get FI's gift. so much to do!!!!  11 DAYS AHHHH!!!! Lord grant me sanity! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards