Connecticut

DJ Switch- Zach Dauphinais Reviews?

Hey ladies-

It looks like I'm going to have to be switching DJs (which I didn't anticipate but the situation can't really be helped.)  Did anyone use Zach Dauphinais?  I think I've read some decent reviews about him in the past but didn't pay too much attention because we had our DJ already booked.  Can anyone let me know anything about him?

TIA :-)

Re: DJ Switch- Zach Dauphinais Reviews?

• lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I've booked him for my wedding next year, so while I can't review his actual performance, so far he has been great to communicate with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He is our dj for our October wedding.  He was highly reccomended and he is a very nice guy!  I haven't personally seen him in action but he has been great so far.  Everyone who I have talked to who has been to a wedding where he was the dj really liked him!
  • I've only heard good things about him on the boards, as far as I remember. 
  • He's my DJ for my wedding (not til June 2013) but so far he has been great.  A friend of mine was at a wedding that he DJ"d this past weekend and said he did a phenomenal job!
  • Sorry, another bride that hasn't used him yet. I'm a bit closer to my wedding date, so I thought I'd add- he has been great to work with for me tpo. We've met with him twice and he's always flexible about the timing and location of the meetings.  He's prompt to return phone calls and emails. Because he seemed less confident than some of the other DJs (that cost 2x more and we didn't click with) I would recommend doing what FI and I did- make a big spreadsheet and include the songs you want for different parts of the day- cocktail hour vs. dinner vs. dancing.  He's going to incorporate his normal repertoire into our list, but it made me feel more comfortable about using someone who didn't have as much live DJ experience.

Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards