Connecticut

Dj questions

Hey,
After reading everyone's recs, I emailed Zack and DJ Melee yesterday...Zack is free for my date.  DJ Melee is not...has any one worked with the other DJ's in his company?

I'm going to set up a meeting with Zack...what questions should I be asking?
Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dj questions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dj-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:34955e4d-ab47-4e72-85ba-bd5d6a0874d0Post:333d5b33-8306-4439-9c1f-ca8e33b7fd5a">Dj questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, After reading everyone's recs, I emailed Zack and DJ Melee yesterday...Zack is free for my date.  DJ Melee is not...<strong>has any one worked with the other DJ's in his company?</strong> I'm going to set up a meeting with Zack...what questions should I be asking? Thanks!
    Posted by lalans[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm not sure what you mean by the bolded part. As far as a I know, DJae Melee owns his own company and does not have other DJs. </div><div>
    </div><div>I have not worked with Zach Dauphinais but I have heard good things about him on this board. </div>
  • When I met with Dj Melee he mentioned he was going to be possibly hiring more DJ's for his company so its possible. Lalans: We were talking on the May 2013 board about how we have the same date. I'm using DJ Melee, that's why hes booked. 

I heard Zach is awesome and looked into him as well.

• Oh boo on you Demkoj   :)  Congrats though on getting him!  Yes, in his email he said he had 2 other DJ's in his company.  Sounds like that is very recent though, so probably no one on this board would have used them yet.  
  • I'm using Zach, I have nothing but great things to say about him so far! I was in a wedding a few weekends ago with DJ Melee as the DJ. There was a mixup before the intros and I thought he was rather conceited and acted rude to all of us in the wedding party, including the bride, as the bride and DOC tried to clear it up with him. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and had a great time, and I've heard great things about him from other peoples experiences, but I guess I was expecting him to be more amazing based on the praise he gets on the boards.
  • I'm on my phone so I can't edit my last post, I reread your post and realized you weren't asking about DJ Melee but about his other deejays, my bad!
  • Zach is my DJ.  I've seen him in action and he's great, plus the price is right.

I'll be able to write more after my wedding... in 10 days OMG.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Madafly, congrats, just a week away!
    Thanks for the other comments.  I"m pretyt sure we will go with Zach..I havn't read a single bad thing about him.  I guess i'll decide post call. 
  • Lalans, I don't know where you're located, but if you're in eastern CT Zach has been filling in a lot lately on i98.3 during the night show. I know he's on tomorrow night (Friday) if you wanted to listen and get an idea of his voice/personality!
  • Does anyone have his website? I would like to check out his prices since he is getting great reviews on here.
  • Zdsignatureevents.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dj-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:34955e4d-ab47-4e72-85ba-bd5d6a0874d0Post:d7954eef-eeba-4211-8601-47f8f46bc9a6">Re:Dj questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zdsignatureevents.com
    Posted by tanyamary627[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards