Connecticut
Options

hair and makeup - epics

Hey Ladies, I scheduled my epics for the end of September at Lighthouse (Thanks Mona!)
What did you ladies do as far as hair and makeup? Did you use the vendor you booked/planned to book for your wedding or another (cheaper) option? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair and makeup - epics

• Options
    I know a lot of people recommend getting their hair and makeup trial w/ their wedding day vendor for e-pics, but I didn't do that.  I just did my own hair and I went to Ulta and had them do my makeup.  I don't wear much normally, but wanted to spruce things up for the photos.  I think they charge like $25?  But there's no pressure to buy products like if you go to a makeup counter and have it done for free.  
  • Options

I just went to a salon to have my hair done, but I did have my make up done by the person who will be doing it for the wedding.

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I just did my own hair and makeup
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hair-and-makeup-epics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:4356ac62-50d2-4a4b-a507-787d5b69cfbcPost:605223a3-c1f7-4e13-abcc-077ee945e93b">Re: hair and makeup - epics</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just did my own hair and makeup
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did my own
  • Options
    I did my own
  • Options
    Did my own.  I was going to go get my makeup done at Bare Escentuals but 3/4 of the state was out of power because we did them the day after Irene so I was on my own.
  • Options

Yay E-pics!  Lighthouse Point Park is an awesome place for them- you won't be disappointed :)

I also did my own hair and makeup for my e-pics.

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I did my makeup trial the day of the e-pics but did my own hair.
  • Options
    I did my own
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did my own makeup, but I got a hair cut that morning because my hair needed a cut anyway.
  • Options
    I did my own hair and makeup. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did my own make-up and had my hairdresser do my hair. I just schedule a haircut that morning and then she straighten it for me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks! I still can't decide if I want to do my own (save the money!) or get it done. I have a few weeks to decide!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards