Connecticut

Bridal Party Entrance Songs - Please Help!!

Please post what you used for your bridal party entrance songs or any suggestions. I'm at a total loss. My fiance and I listen to mostly country music but I don't know of one that we can use for the entrance song. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Bridal Party Entrance Songs - Please Help!!

• You could do Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue or All I Want To Do.  I am trying to think of upbeat country songs that fit.  I will try to think of some more
  • We decided on Rock and Roll Part 2- by Gary Glitter for the bridal party and Shake me by Cinderella for our entrance... We also listen to mostly country and I could not find a good country song for the entrances either

• We listen to mostly country too and couldn't really think of anything good. I went to a country wedding in South Carolina in March and they used Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie and the Blowfish. Though it's not country, I love the song and it was upbeat and fit well with their theme.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • freesafreesa member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I have not thought about it yet for us, but friends of mine used Puttin on the Ritz by Taco, which I thought was fun.
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Our bridal party entrance songs were:

Let's Get it Started- Black Eyed Peas
    Good Feeling- Flo Rida
    Sexy and I know it -LMFAO
    Yeah 3x- Chris Brown

And our entrance song was 'Breathless' by The Corrs
    imageAnniversary
  • We are using:

GM & Guy's in my BP: "Men In Black" - Will Smith
    MOH & FOG: "Brass Bonanza" - Go Hartford Whalers!
    MOB & FOB: "Hold On (I'm Coming)" - Bruce Springsteen version
    FI & I: "We Will Rock You" - Queen
    Anniversary
  • I am doing the bless this broken road instrumental for all the entrances except mine of course
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards