• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Connecticut

NWR: Easter brunch in Fairfield County/Southern CT

Hi ladies,
H and I are heading to CT for Easter with my parents (living in Shelton) and are trying to find a good Easter brunch spot in lower Fairfield County/New Haven County? Places close to Shelton, Trumbull, Stratford, Monroe, Milford, etc are all ideal. So far I plan to look into J. Porter's at the Trumbull Marriott, Vazzano's Four Seasons, and Grassy Hill Country Club (where we had our wedding 2 years ago). Any other places in that area under $40 a person we should consider?

Thanks!

Re: NWR: Easter brunch in Fairfield County/Southern CT

• jkmmajkmma
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Comments
    Great River Golf Club in Milford has an Easter brunch.  I've never had their brunch before but I'm getting married there and their food during the tasting was amazing!  I also don't know the cost but I'm sure you could call and find out.
    Anniversary
  • If you're willing to drive to Danbury, the Ethan Allen hotel does a wonderful Easter Brunch.  DH and I went there a few years ago with his parents.  It's a really nice large buffet with stations (carving station, omelette station, waffle station, etc).  I don't remember what the cost was, but I'm sure they can tell you over the phone.

The Red Barn in Westport used to do a great Easter Brunch buffet also, but I'm not sure if they do the buffet anymore.  It may just be plated.  It's worth calling them and finding out.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ditto to the Red Barn!

The Brewhouse in Norwalk does a great brunch as well!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Amazing817Amazing817
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    La Luna in Branford is pretty decent. Another Red Barn fan!
  • Aldarrios in Milford

• Long Ridge Tavern does an AMAZING buffet brunch.  They are $36 per person, $18 for kids.
    http://longridgetavern.com/Home_Page.php

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards