Rants/Raves??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **TGIF!!**

• edited December 2011

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!

Weekend plans?  DH and I are going to go see Hangover 2. However, I'm most excited because dear friends of ours that recently moved to Kentucky are coming back for the weekend and we're throwing a big picnic.

Rants/Raves??  I'm excited for the 3 day weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Plans: It's my brother's 21st birthday this weekend so we're taking him out to celebrate. FI and I also want to go see Hangover 2

Raves: 3 day weekend! I thought I was going to have to work on Monday but turns out I dont have to!

And as of today I am officially less than 1 year from my wedding. Yay!!! I can't believe my ticker doesn't say 1 year plus anymore
    imageAnniversary
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Weekend plans - Watch the Bruins game tonight, tomorrow I am driving down to CT to spend the day with my sister (MOH) and my nieces.  Sunday and Monday enjoy the weather and time with FI.

No real rants or raves, just excited for nice weather and a long weekend!

• bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend plan:  My sister is home for the weekend for her shower on Sunday, and we're going to her first dress fitting tomorrow morning!

Raves: got a massage after work today, it's sunny out, and I have a three day weekend!!!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend Plans:
    Tonight
    - We went to check out Flowers by the Farm in Hamden.  We weren't really impressed.  My cousins swore by them so we checked them out.  It pretty much seemed like she wanted me to decide exactly what was in my bouquet.  I'm clueless when it comes to flowers, so I want someone who will just take my ideas of colors and flowers I like and to run with them.  Therefore, we will most likely be going with Jane.  Then we stopped by the mall to return something and just shop around a bit.

Tomorrow- One of my best friends from work is having her graduation party so I'm going there then off to Water's Edge to work for my first bartending shift of the season.  Then sleeping at my beach house to cut down on traveling.

Sunday - Working at Water's Edge then just hangin out with FI.

Monday- I'm off so FI and I are heading to my beach house to hang out with my family. 

Looks to be a great weekend! Enjoy everyone!

No Rants

Raves -
    I have a job interview on Friday.  I'm so excited because it's my first interview of the year for a job next school year.  And I would reallllly like to get this job, I think it's a perfect grade/subject for me based on my experiences.  Trying to be positive, but not get my hopes up too high since I've been interviewing for jobs for 2.5 years now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards