Connecticut

SE CT Photographer

Hi everyone!

Took a little bit of a wedding planning break while my FI and I went on a vacation and had various family events going on.  I pushed and got the venue, caterers and church all set before going on vacation, so we are all set with those major checks!

Next on the list is photographers.  I have poked around a bit at photographers that have shot at our venue location (Stonington Meadows) and have a list of suggested photographers but was hoping to get some reviews from the brides on here. 

Who did you use?  Did you like the photos?  Was the price decent for what you got?  Any input is appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SE CT Photographer

• I have Picture This of CT booked for my wedding. They REALLY do some amazing work! It's definitely worth looking into! good luck on your search :)
  • Cronin Photography is amazing.  Cheryl has been amazing to work with!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_se-ct-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:54a2c1e6-8ffa-42b9-9da9-b5d46fdf11e2Post:6da6c0a2-6adf-4fa7-9bd7-fe54ae4a8b91">SE CT Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! Took a little bit of a wedding planning break while my FI and I went on a vacation and had various family events going on.  I pushed and got the venue, caterers and church all set before going on vacation, so we are all set with those major checks! Next on the list is photographers.  I have poked around a bit at photographers that have shot at our venue location (Stonington Meadows) and have a list of suggested photographers but was hoping to get some reviews from the brides on here.  Who did you use?  Did you like the photos?  Was the price decent for what you got?  Any input is appreciated!
    Posted by LilyASF42[/QUOTE]

I can't say enough about HK Photography!
  • Try Heather Hudson, or Krista Howard...they are both affordable, and their websites have amazing pictures on them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would suggest Eric Brushett for a photographer. He captures events without intruding, which I think is really important. His work is amazing. Check out his website: www.ericbrushett.net  He is a knot.com favorite!
  • I highly highly recommend Studio1923 (clicky)! Jerome is a fantastic artist, both taking pictures and editing them. I have a full review on my married blog (linked in my signature). I put a slideshow of our wedding pictures up for the background on my computer and I cannot stop staring at them! I love all our pictures (literally, there is only 1 picture I don't like). Definitely check him out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_se-ct-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:54a2c1e6-8ffa-42b9-9da9-b5d46fdf11e2Post:ef534045-dcbc-4e09-9cdf-2237a7ec5c49">Re: SE CT Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly highly recommend  Studio1923  (clicky)!
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

Ditto this, definitely check out Studio 1923! They are fantastic!
    Anniversary
  • Eric Brushett :) He is amazing, budget friendly, awesome to work with. He made us feel sooo comfortable when we took our e-pics, and they came out great. We can't to work with him for our wedding!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Sent out a ton of emails last night (pretty sure I'm going to soon regret that once my inbox starts filling up lol) and poked around online.

Actually meeting with Eric Brushett next week already!  Love the work I've seen and with just the couple of emails we sent last night I'm already getting a good vibe from him.  The price is really great too (not to mention full rights to the images!)

Trying not to get too excited though since I feel like I should shop around a bit, but I'm really hopeful about him!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://connecticut.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_se-ct-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:54a2c1e6-8ffa-42b9-9da9-b5d46fdf11e2Post:5f7133bb-14db-4739-84a8-b580dffba675">Re: SE CT Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SE CT Photographer : Ditto this, definitely check out Studio 1923! They are fantastic!
    Posted by Laur110[/QUOTE]

Ditto Studio1923. Jerome's an amazing photographer and helps to make your day run flawlessly.
  • edited November 2012

Heather Hudson and Krista Howard are amazing

www.heatherhudsonphotography.com
    (Heathers)

www.truthbetoldphotography.com
    (Krista

Good luck sweetie!

• Can youe share his price? Thanks in advance! In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_se-ct-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:54a2c1e6-8ffa-42b9-9da9-b5d46fdf11e2Post:9a3fb7d4-6940-4c6d-90de-b9fc12e12112">Re: SE CT Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Sent out a ton of emails last night (pretty sure I'm going to soon regret that once my inbox starts filling up lol) and poked around online. Actually meeting with Eric Brushett next week already!  Love the work I've seen and with just the couple of emails we sent last night I'm already getting a good vibe from him.  The price is really great too (not to mention full rights to the images!) Trying not to get too excited though since I feel like I should shop around a bit, but I'm really hopeful about him!
    Posted by LilyASF42[/QUOTE]
    Rose
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards