Connecticut

Napkins!

So I want to order napkins to use for the bar area and the Cake/Cupcakes/dessert area and we are having approx 100 guests but im not sure how many napkins I should order?

How many napkins did you guys order?

imageAnniversary Vacation

Re: Napkins!

• edited December 2011
    My plan is to order 600-- I'm having 200 guests. Any thoughts on this? I think I'm going to order them out of the knot shop which would allow me to get different colors and designs per 100.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_napkins?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:589cdccc-066f-4474-ba03-889ef95fb1ffPost:18735895-0f52-4848-bee7-48b51a7d9289">Re: Napkins!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My plan is to order 600-- I'm having 200 guests. Any thoughts on this? I think I'm going to order them out of the knot shop which would allow me to get different colors and designs per 100.
    Posted by KFAW63012[/QUOTE]

I was planning on ordering 600, as well. I also have 200 guests. I figure it's a safe bet to order 3x the amount of napkins as the amount of guests you have. I am going to double check with my venue to make sure they have "standard" cocktail napkins they can put out, in case we run out of our custom napkins. I'm sure most venues have a standard napkin design as a backup!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011

I agree with 3x!  :)

• edited December 2011
    Yeah Im sure they have standard napkins they can put out as well if we run out and I was thinking of ordering a few different designs and colors...

So I think ill go with at least 3x...
    Thanks ladies!! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I think i ordered 400, we're expecting around 150 guests.

edit: went and checked haha i ordered 600!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards