Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **HUMP**

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have only one RAVE today!!!

OUR NEW HOUSE COMES!!! I am up bright & early to spend the day with my Dad to watch the delivery & setting!!! WOOOT!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Have a great HUMP ladies!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7ee3aa63-2bef-4ef2-90b8-24d5394b1feePost:320258e4-13c1-45ef-a606-7b01f0a75e33">Re: **HUMP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have only one RAVE today!!! OUR NEW HOUSE COMES!!! I am up bright & early to spend the day with my Dad to watch the delivery & setting!!! WOOOT!! CANNOT WAIT!!!! Have a great HUMP ladies!!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's awesome Kim!!  Hope everything goes well with it!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave- I contacted our photographer about doing an engagement session for us and she said she would do it for free...woohoo!!

Rant- I need a new job...anyone looking to hire an accountant, lol??
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great new pic Kim!

RAVE:  We are VERY close to booking our ceremony and reception for October 2011!  And I contacted HK Photography - loved their portfolio AND price - they're available for our date!!!  Fingers crossed all of the above works out...  :)

RANT:  Its only Wednesday...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave- Tomorrow is my Friday, and I'm also going to see ECLIPSE with my twihards!

Rant- WHy is it so hard for me to just decide on a photographer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck with the house, Kim...and i love your new picture!!

WTF: just found out that my uncle is in the hospital :/

Rant: see above. and holy SH!T tomorrow is july........24 days till the wedding!
    Rave: tomorrow is july.....24 days till the wedding!!!!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim: I'm loving your new siggy pic!!

Rant: I'm patiently waiting to hear back from a few interviews! ahhh

Rave: my stress is finally starting to lift a little bit...and my summer class ends tomorrow!! ...although I start another one on tuesday haha.

WTF: hurry up and get here DH's birthday presents!!! I know his brithday is monday, but I want you here now!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WOOO 2 more days till the 3 day weekend

wtf - I have to take a math test all on fractions and equations holyyyyy s$%& I don't remember any of it from high school. I'm screwed.

Rant - job hunt is sucking

Rave - only one more coat of paint and I'm done and I never want to paint again.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF: Some people need to live up to their responsibilities and stop blaming others!

Rave: going to Michael's today with coupon in hand :D  Michael's excite me tremendously especially when I have a coupon :D I wish I can own that store...

Rant: Why is it only Wednesday???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah weds (our date night )

rant: annoying people at work are really start to tick me off. just be nice people!!

rave: tomorrow is my friday, we are going to the cape to celebrate one year of being engaged!!!

WTF: why are the most beautiful days during the work week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7ee3aa63-2bef-4ef2-90b8-24d5394b1feePost:01e3b59d-15f4-4498-818a-602853c35525">Re: **HUMP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rave- Tomorrow is my Friday, and I'm also going to see ECLIPSE with my twihards!
    Posted by smore154[/QUOTE]

Grr... you make me jealous.  I  want to see it, but promised I'd wait so I can go with my cousin.  It's sort of our thing.  I introduced her to the 1st movie when I got it on dvd (I'd been raving about it to her since I saw it in theatres).  Then she read all the books, and we saw New Moon together in theatres, so it's sort of our thing to see the movies together. On the up side, I think we might go to see it on IMAX in New Rochelle.  I suppose I ought to ask the baseline question: Which team are you on? lol

Rave #1: 22 days to the wedding.
    Rave #2: I have my 3rd dress fitting tomorrow.
    Rave #3: It's a beautiful day today.
    Rave #4: Sunday and Monday I had part 1 of my bachelorette party.  It consisted on me visiting my MOH in Boston and having 2 days of shopping at the Garment District, spa, good food, and hanging out.

Rant #1: So much to do in 22 days, so little time.
    Rant #2: Some of my wedding party are pissing me off.  Half of them haven't told me what entree they want yet, or if they will be able to make the pre-wedding cocktail hour the night before or the post wedding breakfast (they've had the dates to these events for the better part of 2 years and <em>now</em> they're coming to me with "Well I'll definately be at the rehearsal and wedding, but I don't know if I can get these other days off from work.").  Frankly it's not a big deal if they if they can't  come to the cocktail hour at the hotel or the breakfast, I just need to get head counts for my FFIL who is hosting those events, and now it goes from them being definites to they don't know.  And ALL the GMs haven't even gotten measured for their tuxes yet, even though FI gave the all the info to do it over 2 months ago. FI said he will remind them again and if nothing happens, I can do it my way.   I really don't want to go bridezilla on their asses, but if they don't do this on their own, I'm just going to have to treat them like children and physically pick each one of them up, drive them there and make sure it gets done.

WTF/Rant:  Went to a biker festival in upstate NY Friday-Sunday as part of FI's sort-of bachelor party (BM and his gf invited FI and me to go with them and their friends because they love this festival even though they aren't into bikes or the culture).  It really sucked...a lot.  Half the time it was so boring.  There was very little to do other than sit at the campsite or walk around the vendors/food area.  The time passed so slow and I took naps to pass it, though sleeping was hard because revving engines happened 24/7.  Had to walk a mile to get to the nearest flushing toilets because I'd get sick if I went near the outhouse.   Lots of women flashing mardi gras style for beads, which seemed fun at first until you realized that for a lot of the guys there were more about being chauvanistic than having it just be this "haha fun and carefree thing."  A lot of the people and culture there were really white-trashy, racist, and sexist (not all of them but a lot).  The bands that played sucked, and I had to keep myself as far from sober as possible to have a half way decent time.  They most fun we had was sitting at our campsite talking to friends, and shopping the vendors area where I scored a hot leather jacket for $100 and FI got some leather pants for $70.  Tho FI said he had an ok time (not as bad as I felt it was, tho he was really turned off by the amount of old saggy boobs he had to see [he's not really into the whole stripper thing]), but he wasn't itching to do it again.  At least we could agree on that.  (Sorry I had to unload all that here.  I can't do it on facebook because BM and his g/f would see it on there and I don't want them to feel bad they we didn't enjoy it as much as they hoped we would.)
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave: Best Friend/BM is visiting from San Francisco tonight, so we are doing dinner/drinks in West Hartford Center!
    I also just sent in my final car payment!  YAH!

Rant: We lost two clients today.  Not huge revenue drivers, but still I don't like losing customers.

WTF: I don't understand people that bring their cell phone in with them to the bathroom.  I don't need your friend on the other end hearing me pee.  It's Rude.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards