Honeymoon Discussions

Going to Nevis!!

So we just booked our honeymoon!! We're going to Nevis (which is an adorable Caribbean island I'd never even heard of before!) for a week in early October. Have any of ya'll been there? Any things we should make sure to do, places we should make sure to visit, or advice on visiting the Caribbean in general? I've never done anything even remotely like this before! Thanks!!
White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Going to Nevis!!

• sounds awesome! congrats! sorry im no help as ive never heard of Nevis before either! I'm sure you will have a great time! Going to google now lol...
  • I haven't been there but I have heard of it - I ran into a case at work (I'm an attorney) where a guy transferred his property to a foundation organized under the laws of Nevis basically for the purposes of tax evasion.  So apparently it's one of the places in the caribbean that still does tax shelters.  I did google it and it appears to have very nice beaches :)  The partner who was in charge of the case would joke with me that after handling a mess like that we deserved a vacation to Nevis.  Perhaps you can report back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been to it's sister island of ST. Kitts. We loved it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I visited Nevis and it was beautiful. Very quiet island. Unfortunately it rained the entire time we were there, so we took. Plane to St. Barthes for shopping and lunch. That was a lot of fun. It's perfect for a honeymoon. Enjoy!
  • We've been trying to decide on a honeymoon and Nevis has come up, where are you staying?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards