Connecticut
Options

Bridal hair/make up

Hi Everyone.
What did everyone spent or plan to spend on hair and make up?

The place I am looking at is $180 for bridal hair, this included the trial.
Bridesmaid :$75
Make up: $75

Do you think this is too high? Anyone have any recommendations in the North Haven area? Thanks!

Re: Bridal hair/make up

• Options
    Well I'm not doing makeup (or rather, I will DIY my makeup) but my salon is charging $75 and the trial is free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That price sounds very reasonable, especially if it includes the trial.  I am going with Naomi's salon in West Hartford for hair and airbrush make-up.  Her team will travel to you so it is super convenient.  I absolutely loved my hair and make-up trial with Naomi and Angela!! 
    Photobucket
  • Options

I used Larissa Lake (as have many of the other girls on the board) and she did a fantastic job. I’m not sure what her prices are for 2012 and beyond but to travel to my house and hair/airbrush makeup for the wedding was $190. That wasn’t including the trial though, which I think was like $140. So your price does seem very reasonable.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am using Naomi's as well. Not including trial, my hair is $100 and my make-up is $185. I haven't had my trial yet but I've heard great things about Naomi's.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    I am also using Naomi's.  I booked so long ago and haven't had my trial yet so I honestly can't tell you what I am paying because I don't remember.  What you are listing sounds about right.  I am using Tonya for hair and Candice for makeup  I have no experience with Tonya but Candice did our makeup for my cousin's wedding and she's wonderful!
  • Options
    My hair: $95 + 60 trial = $155
    My make-up: $100 (incl. airbrush & lashes)

BM hair: $65
    BM make-up: $55 (excl. airbrush & lashes)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Expect to spend around $200 - $300 for bride and about $150 each for everyone else which including trial and day-of but not tips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards