Connecticut
Options

Ordered the dress today! Maggie Sottero Dynasty

I am so excited! I cannot stop thinking about this dress! I can't wait to walk down the isle in it!

Here she is!

Re: Ordered the dress today! Maggie Sottero Dynasty

• Options
    beautiful dress...congratulations!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gorg!!!! congrats!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats!! Gorgeous!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    gorgeous dress! love it. congrats (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    Congrats on finding THE dress!  It's beautiful!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Beautiful! Love Maggie Sottero dresses!
  • Options
    beautiful!!! So elegant :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful dress, congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you all so much! I hope everyone has or has the chance to find "The One"...it's the best feeling!

• Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_ordered-the-dress-today-maggie-sottero-dynasty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:a2e42a73-ffaf-4f27-b0be-394a2f3916f9Post:4c5fe44f-f32b-49ec-a940-400c25c33190">Ordered the dress today! Maggie Sottero Dynasty</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so excited! I cannot stop thinking about this dress! I can't wait to walk down the isle in it! Here she is!
    Posted by

My daughter fell in love with this dress also. $1,600 pretty steep price. I was thinking of ordering from China also. What was your experience and who did you order from? Thanks.
  • Options
    I love this dress and also want to get it! Nanwalden, did you order yet? If a deal is to be had I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. I saw the ones you can order from china too but I don't trust it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_ordered-the-dress-today-maggie-sottero-dynasty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a2e42a73-ffaf-4f27-b0be-394a2f3916f9Post:260709d1-9521-4b97-8b59-e787da09e469">Re: Ordered the dress today! Maggie Sottero Dynasty</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ordered the dress today! Maggie Sottero Dynasty : [QUOTE]I am so excited! I cannot stop thinking about this dress! I can't wait to walk down the isle in it! Here she is! Posted by My daughter fell in love with this dress also. $1,600 pretty steep price. I was thinking of ordering from China also. What was your experience and who did you order from? Thanks.
    Posted by nanwalden[/QUOTE]

I love this dress and also want to get it! Nanwalden, did you order yet? If a deal is to be had I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. I saw the ones you can order from china too but I don't trust it.
  • Options
    Ordered last week from local bridal shop. After online conversation, they advised me the dress would be similar, but not the same. My daughter did not want to risk what might be different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards