Connecticut

Big Checks!

All RSVP's have been returned (we didn't have to call ANYONE!!), which means the seating chart is COMPLETE!! Wahooo!  Which means I can do the place cards (however, our computer that is attached to the printer died today in the middle of downloading the template for the place cards--we went out and bought a new one today and will have it tomorrow night-just a little snag!)

Today we went to Staples and printed our programs, got home and folded them and added the little bling, and they are DONE!  

Oh and we bought the baskets and all of the items that go in them for the bathrooms! 

AND, we have our marriage license!! :) We both took the day off on Friday and drove down to Portland to get it done!  20 days to go! Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Big Checks!

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WOOOOOOT!!!! Congrats!! Those are BIG checks!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!!!!  (I'm so impressed that you didn't have to call anyone!!!)
  • edited December 2011
    Those are huge checks!! I bet that takes some pressure off the last couple of weeks and will let you relax a little!! and ditto PP's I can't believe you didn't have to call anyone! I hope the rest of us end up with that kind of luck when its our turn!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    :) We were so impressed we didn't have to call anyone!! FI just wrapped all of his guy's gifts and a few of the girls!  He rocks! :)  Oh and we bought our guest book today! I want everything done so we can relax!!  I have my final fitting this coming Saturday!  Having a long engagements has some perks! (Getting things done with time to spare!!)  So psyched!  Thanks ladies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards