Connecticut

Looking for an inexpensive winter wedding venue

Hello all,
I am looking for an inexpensive wedding venue in CT for an 80 ppl wedding. Any ideas? Thank. U

Re: Looking for an inexpensive winter wedding venue

• What is your idea of inexpensive?
  • We got a great deal for April at the Woodwinds ($80 pp including tax + gratiuty). It was still considered part of their winter wedding package.  I'd look there. I've heard Grassy Hill lodge is really reasonable too. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• If you're into DIY, the Branford House would be a great site for that.  But that depends on your idea of "inexpensive".  The rental is for the 3 rooms (you could have the ceremony in one, eat in another, and dance in the third with only 80 people).  You get the property for up to 10 hours, all tables & chairs, and use of the property - you'd have to bring in your own caterer, and that's where you can save a lot of money. 

The rental is now $4500 in the summer, but it's only $2500 in the winter (Nov-April).  It has gorgeous views of the ocean, and it's a really impressive venue (looks like a castle).

Anniversary

• I am getting married in March at the Fox Hill Inn in Brookfield and it is about $85 per person. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.
  • Woodwinds has a great winter package. We are getting married in March and we aren't paying much and it included our DJ, cake and other stuff. I would check them out.
  • Where in CT are you?  The Publick House just over the state line in Sturbridge, MA has some amazing wedding deals for the off season.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards