Connecticut
Options

Wedding venues that allow u to bring in caterers

Does anyone know of any venues that allow you to bring your own caterers? Most of our family lives close to Hartford so we are trying to stay within a 45min driving distance. We are trying to say away from the far corners of the state. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Re: Wedding venues that allow u to bring in caterers

• Options
    We're having our reception at The Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown and you get to bring in your own caterer (though it's from a list of 12 caterers that have worked there often---and they are a range of budgets too- though we contacted a few that weren't on the list and didn't have to pay any extra if we used them since they'd catered there plenty of times before).  It a gorgeous place (but I might be biased...lol!)

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think the Wadsworth is beautiful, only problem is that its not big enough. It was one of the first places I looked at. Thanks for the help!!
  • Options

You can check out the Branford House in Groton (UConn Avery Point Campus). It is GORGEOUS. You can bring in a caterer with no issue. :)

Good Luck!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nevermind, I have a horrible sense of the State of CT (even though I've lived here for 28 years) and Groton may be too far for wanting to stay around Hartford County.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If New Haven is within your desired scope, then you could consider the Carousel at Lighthouse Point.  Micheal Bosco and La Cuisine out of N. Branford was our caterer. They did a fantastic job.
  • Options
    How many are you needing to accomodate?
  • Options
    That was an option, we were trying for a little but closer, if we cant find a place close we were thinking about there! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    We are expecting about 250!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards