Connecticut
Options

venue info?

Hi All,

Has anyone heard anything about either of these venues? The Ethan Allen in Danbury or Foxhill in Brookfield?

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: venue info?

• Options
    I am having my wedding at the Fox Hill Inn on 3/23/2012.  Obviously, I still have a ton of time left. They worked within my budget and are being accomodating about what I would like. We are having the ceremony onsite and our reception will be less formal, with hors devours and stations.  Feel free to PM me if you have detailed questions.
  • Options
     I've been to weddings at both and enjoyed myself both times. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I've been to a wedding at Foxhill Inn in Broofield. It was okay...the ceremony site is pretty, but there was nothing memorable about the reception except that it was very dark. I also remember my friend telling me it was pretty expensive ($135/pp) - but that was years ago and I think prices have gone down.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your help. I have been going back and forth and needed some input!
  • Options
    I responded the other day but my post disappeared.  I booked my March 2013 wedding at the Fox Hill Inn.  Our wedding will be on a Saturday night and the price is under $100 per head.  So far my experience there has been great.  Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

I have been to weddings at the Waterview and Candlewood Inn which is the same owner and food has been good.  I would have looked into those venues as well but I wanted someplace different since my sister and cousins have gotten married at Waterview and Candlewood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards