Connecticut

Hair and Makeup Salon Suggestions?

Hi!  I'm looking for a relaxing, nice salon near the greater Hartford or Middlesex county area that can do hair and makeup for my bridal party, myself, and my mom (about 7 of us total).  Any recommendations?!  The wedding isn't until 3 PM, so we would have time for a litter pampering.  I'd really appreciate suggestions : ) Thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup Salon Suggestions?

• Amanda1443994Amanda1443994 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Naomi's Salon in West Hartford. They do airbrush makeup and it looks absolutely beautiful (: They will travel to you or you can use their salon. They renovated the entire top floor just for bridal parties. They will do hair and makeup and facials/skin care, but I don't think they do mani/pedi's. Check out their website:  http://salonnaomi.com/
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Naomi's Salon!  She and her staff are wonderful.  I was absolutely thrilled with my make-up trial and i cant wait for my hair trial with Angela in November!!  Love Naomi's Salon!  Just a heads up though if you are looking for a place to get ready the morning of your wedding.  Naomi prefers that they come to you on your wedding day, at least that is what I was told.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    nami's is good but expensive!
    https://livingsocial.com/deals/108581?ref=conf-jp&rpi=29972443
    This spa has good airbrush (and a facial/waxing deal today)
    I'm getting my hair and makeup done by a new salon that's much less expensive. I had my trial last week and they were great: bronze effects salon (CLICKY) in enfield. plus they travel for a nominal fee, yay!
  • edited December 2011

Larissa Lake is amazing!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards