Connecticut

POLL: **TGIF!!**

1. What time did you wake up this morning?
2. What did you have for breakfast?
3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?
4. Rants/Raves?
5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would...........
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: POLL: **TGIF!!**

• LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning?   7:15 am!
    2. What did you have for breakfast? 2 mini bagels and a glass of orange juice
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? 
    Going ziplining with the FI!  Not looking forward to? Nothing really...
    4. Rants/Raves? Nothing really, i suppose I'm just nice and neutral in the morning. Maybe when I wake up I'll have some more!
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would... buy a new mattress! I'm having such a tough time sleeping now.
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 7-ish (very late!)
    2. What did you have for breakfast? DH made me an egg sandwich - Yum!
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Getting together with my girlfriend to have sushi and hibachi!

Not looking forward to? DH is gone to NASCAR this weekend, so I won't see him until Monday :(
    4. Rants/Raves? I wish this rash I've had for over a week would just go away. I'm tired of being itchy.
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... Buy new clothes.
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:15a.m.

2. What did you have for breakfast? Bread with sausage

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to? Looking forward to going to the Big E and looking for my mom's MOB dress with her :)  
    There's not really anything I'm not looking forward to- it's the weekend!

4. Rants/Raves?
    Raves: The above ^^   And I have the day off today! woohoo!
    Rants: the next 3 months are going to be super busy with planning the wedding, writing my Master's thesis, and looking for a job.  But these will all be raves once they're done!

-Add an extra tier to my cake
    -Get some additional flower arrangements
    -Put the rest in to a savings account.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30 am to let the dogs out and then back to bed till 7:20 am
    2. What did you have for breakfast? Large coffee from Dunkins soo far and maybe a little later a bagel
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to? Looking forward to: Spending my birthday with the FI for the first time in years..
    4. Rants/Raves?
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would...........  Hmmm.. Shopping spree for new fall clothes, or pay off my portion of school that financial aid didnt pick up or pay off somethings for the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oooo... Kim is back in full force! haha I've missed polls! :o

1. What time did you wake up this morning?
    6:45... I don't know why, I have the day off! Should've slept in!
    2. What did you have for breakfast?
    DH made me an egg and cheese sandwich on whole wheat english muffin
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?
    Looking forward to happy hour with DH's coworkers and my sister's bday. Kinda not looking forward to the 12 mile run I have to do tomorrow morning... eeeek!
    4. Rants/Raves?
    Nothing really this week, pretty content with life these days :o
    Add it to our "house fund"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Amanda1443994Amanda1443994 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 6 AM

2. What did you have for breakfast? Cherrios

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to? I am looking forward to everything (: I have such a packed weekend! Tonight financee and I are going to this VIP Grand Opening of a house we are basing our home off of (we're building ours). Tomorrow I'm going to Mariella's to order the bridesmaids dresses and then going to several stores with my mom to find her dress. In the afternoon I'm going with fiancee to order my ring (it's going to be custom made) and then I'm going to the UConn football game! Sunday we're going to our venue to decide on linens, chair covers, bows and napkins! There's nothing I'm not looking forward to this weekend.

4. Rants/Raves? none. Except I wish there was more time in the day!

5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... add it to my honeymoon fund! (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • fluttaby32fluttaby32 member
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 8.. yeah i sleep til the last minute lol

2. What did you have for breakfast? only an iced coffee so far.. think i have a bfast shake in my fridge here at work!

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? BM dresses & dinner with the girls Saturday!

4. Rants/Raves?Rants= Stressing about FI already owning a house and having to move there... even tho it was his house with his ex! ugh. damn market.

5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... get the HM i REALLY want!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 5 - ugh! I have a puppy with a small bladder!
    2. What did you have for breakfast? fruit and coffee
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? participating in the Walk to End Alzheimer's on Sunday in New Haven. It is a cause that I am very passionate about, and I can get some good girl-talk in while I'm walking with my sisters and cousins!
    Not looking forward to getting my emissions tested tomorrow - I hate getting stuff done to my car!
    4. Rants/Raves? Rant - my job is stressful as always! Rave - I made a really good weight watchers chili recipe in my crock pot last night :)
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... get a pair of Louboutin's for my wedding shoes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning?  7 when FI said goodbye, back to bed til 8:30, then back to bed til 10 (woke up with a killer headache)

2. What did you have for breakfast?  Advil....saltines and powerade.  Maybe I'll run to dunkin for an iced coffee...probably a caffeine headache.

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?  Looking forward to spending the day with FI tomorrow: cake tasting, shopping for house stuff, going to Foxwoods to play bingo (our guilty pleasure).  Not looking forward to paying my dad back because he paid my car taxes for me.

4. Rants/Raves?  Rants: Not really a rant but I'm impatiently waiting for my e-pics to be posted.  My photographer has been on a spree of posting pics on facebook and I know some of the ones he just posted were taken less than a week before mine so they should be up soon! Raves: I have the day off today!

5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would...........Go buy a new car!  FI and I already decided that if we win at bingo tomorrow I can buy my new car (wishful thinking).
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_poll-tgif?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:eed35939-7811-4ca8-96ed-9fd8da787503Post:8306b887-8c02-4582-9838-e0604dba3f2e">Re: POLL: **TGIF!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooo... <strong>Kim is back in full force! haha I've missed polls! :o)</strong>  1. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:45... I don't know why, I have the day off! Should've slept in! 2. What did you have for breakfast? DH made me an egg and cheese sandwich on whole wheat english muffin 3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to? Looking forward to happy hour with DH's coworkers and my sister's bday. Kinda not looking forward to the 12 mile run I have to do tomorrow morning... eeeek! 4. Rants/Raves? Nothing really this week, pretty content with life these days :o)  5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... Add it to our "house fund"
    Posted by tashala107[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Haaay! ;-)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 4:25am!! Uggh morning boot camp is rough!
    2. What did you have for breakfast? Oatmeal & a banana
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?Hanging out with family & friends!!
    4. Rants/Raves? Rave: I ran 2 miles this morning--I am SOOO not a runner so I am pumped!!
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... probs so some Fall shopping & but the rest in the bank. Maybe so a weekend getaway!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning? 9am
    2. What did you have for breakfast? Poptarts
    3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to? Looking forward to FINALLY going to The Big E!
    4. Rants/Raves? I started looking into Hotel Blocks, and two of the hotels I was interested in are all booked up. This does not bode well for me. I have a lot of OOT guests who will not have cars, so I don't want to have a hotel really far away!
    5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would...........  Pay off debt.
  • bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning?  9am... day off and got to sleep in!

2. What did you have for breakfast?  Low sugar maple brown sugar oatmeal

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?  Going on a yacht party tonight!  our travel agent invited us.  The yacht is owned by the president of Sandals, so we're going to get wined and dined and talked into a honeymoon lol.  Too bad FI can't go so I'm taking my cousin/bridesmaid.

4. Rants/Raves?  Rant- tried a new hair salon and got a bikini wax and 1-my hair looks way too blonde and 2. I still have hair where she waxed!  Rave- got a new dining room set for a great price and FI picked it up last night!!

5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would......... buy a tempurpedic mattress so we can get some sleep at night!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up this morning?  5am.  FI got up to go running, and I sort of snoozed until 6am when we went to Crossfit

2. What did you have for breakfast?  A chocolate milk & soy protein shake, and scrambled eggs and bacon.

3. What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend? Not looking forward to?  Going up to Fort Lauderdale to a New England sports bar on Sunday to watch the Patriots game.  Not looking forward to cleaning my house.

4. Rants/Raves?  My boss sucks, but on the plus side I got a heads up from the partners that he might be let go soon, so that's good.

5. If I had an extra $1,000 right now I would........... pay back FI the rest of the money that he loaned me to pay off the credit card bill I wracked up while unemployed this summer, and then put the rest towards a "rainy day" fund.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards