Connecticut

All inclusive wedding package - anything similar?

I'm interested in hopefully finding an all-inclusive wedding package similar to the deluxe wedding package at elmcrestcc.com in east longmeadow, ma. I am looking in these three locations: CT, MA, RI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: All inclusive wedding package - anything similar?

• I'm not sure what they offer at elmcrest but when I was searching for venues, Mahan's in Wolcott offered the most as far as an all inclusive wedding. The venue is beautiful and this is from their website
    ~The Lakeview 8-Passenger White Stretch Limousine
    ~Your Dream Celebration Hosted by the Area's Best High Energy DJs from Pelletier Productions
    ~A Full 5 Hour Open Bar
    ~Custom-Designed Wedding Cake
    ~Creamy Rose Bouquet Centerpieces Atop 28" Lead Crystal Bases
    ~(6) Hot Hors D'oeuvres, International Cheese Table with Fruit and Cut Vegetable Display with Dips
    ~Fabulous Six Course Sit Down Dinner or Stations Dinner or Buffet Dinner
    ~The Area's Most Beautiful Garden, Designed with your Photographs in Mind
    ~Professional Wedding Consultants to Assist You in Planning Your Perfect Day
    ~A Cocktail Party: Both in the Ballroom for Your Guests and in the Garden or Chapel for Your Wedding Party & Family!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with Mahan's for all inclusive. Anthony's Lake Club in Danbury is another option. My friend is getting married there and it includes the photographer and DJ.
  • Mahan's for sure.  My husband is in a wedding there this October.  We looked there, but wanted to choose our own vendors.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies!!
  • we got married at Mahan's and its a great place! The food was great and the scenary is beautiful! it was great having pretty much everything done for you and not have to go out and find for instance a dj.
  • I would say Anthony's Lake Club in Danbury as well. That's where I'm having mine and they include appetizers, buffet style dinner, champagne toast, chocolate fountain, dj, photographer, 5 hour open bar, cake, and a place to stay overnight after the wedding Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you look at The Riverview in Simsbury?
  • dpotsdpots member
    First Comment
    Check out Mahan's Lakeview in Wolcott, CT....they include everything but the photographer.
  • http://www.crystalroomfinecatering.com/packages.php

Crystal Room in Naugatuk includes centerpieces, DJ, limo, extra extra.
    Never been to a wedding there but just know that they do the full package deals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards