Connecticut

extensions follow-up question lol

thanks for the input girlies! now one more question - i'm noticing on the European websites some of you suggested many of the clip ons said out of stock. please list any websites OR even better, stores you bought your clip ons from in CT (or NY, NJ, etc):

Re: extensions follow-up question lol

• edited December 2011
    I didn't comment on the first post, but I've talked at length with my cousin about extensions, because I wanted them just for fun. She has done the bonded ones to herself about 5 times now, and they look so cool. Her hair is a little shorter than shoulder length- and she has had no problems with them- but they are expensive. She also took me to Sally's Beauty supply and showed me the ones there- I can't remember the brand, but they have ones there made out of real human hair that look awesome. I didn't buy any when I went with her- but I went back and bought clip in bangs, and the woman at Sally's was SO helpful. They take out all of the extensions for you, so you can put them up to your hair and match them. While I was there, a girl was buying clip in extensions and they did the same for her. Not sure what part of CT you are in, but this was the Sally's in Cromwell. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got mine at Sally Beauty.  i got human hair ones...and honestly, every time i wear them, no one knows i have them in.  they match my hair color perfectly.  

Ulta has them, too.  
  • cmmosley81cmmosley81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Are the ones from Sally's dyable. I have a really light hair color right now but I am thinking of dyeing it a little darker for winter and I would love to be able to dye it when I do my hair.

60 Invitedimage Attendingimage Declinedimage Not Repliedimage RSVP Date September 15, 2011 image
  • edited December 2011
    I'd call and ask- I can't see why you wouldn't be able to since it's real hair, but you'd want to be sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm pretty sure as long as they're human hair, they're dyable.  you'll want to ask your stylist to make sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards