October 2011 Weddings

Knottie love needed :(

Accuweather.com has released the weather forecast for the week of our wedding...

I'll give you ONE guess as to what Saturday is going to look like.

I'm devastated. I've been crying all morning and I can't stop. The two things I've hoped and prayed for were for my face not to break out badly on my wedding day (I have cystic acne. Meds keep it under control most of the time, but I do break out occasionally and it's painful and hideous.) and for it not to rain. FI and I have been dreaming about getting married at our ceremony venue (There's a picture of the park in my siggy for reference) since our second date, six and a half years ago. I just can't believe it's probably going to rain. I'm trying to stay positive and remember all the things people remind you of when something like this happens, like "it's not the worst thing that could happen" and "at the end of the day, you'll be married and that's all that matters" and in this particular case, "forecasts change constantly." But I am just so disappointed. 

Please send me your very best knottie vibes and prayers that even if it does rain all week, that it'll hold off just long enough for us to get married :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards