October 2011 Weddings

My Man is AWESOME! :)

My wonderful FI surprised me last night and gave me my wedding present early..... Laughing

2 tickets to the Buccs vs. Colts game Monday night!!!!!!! WooHoo! lol I have been telling him forever that I would love to go to this game because I am a big Buccs fan and he is a dye hard Colts fan so this is the ultimate game for us and he kept telling me that we couldn't afford it because of the wedding. So I settled for watching it. Two days ago he told me that we were going out to dinner with his mom and step dad on Monday night and I jokingly said that the game was on and that we would go if they promised that we could go somewhere where we wouldn't hear the score lol. Well last night he told me he couldn't hold it in anymore and pulled up 2 seats right by the 50 yard line on the Buccs website and told me that's where we were going to be Monday! I literally screamed! lol I am so excited I just had to share! 

I hope you ladies have an amazing weekend and big Congratulations to our October 1st brides! Smile 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards