Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Couples Negril (Jamaica)

Has anyone been to any of the Couples resorts in Jamaica? Someone recommended the Couples Negril because the resort has lots of activities available throughout the day (volleyball games, game nights, etc.) and is a good price for the amount of luxury you get. I would love some feedback re: this Couples resort or any other Couples or other All-Inclusive resorts in Jamaica. Thanks!

Re: Couples Negril (Jamaica)

• Options
    www.couples.com/mb is their personal message board. You will find a TON of info on there.  We are booked for Couples San Souci, and leave next week for 10 days.  We picked that resort because the grounds/landscaping looked the most luch.  Plus, with all of the stairs that this particular resort has (it's built onto the side of a cliff), I figure the extra exercise will probably be a good thing since it's an AI.
  • Options
    We're honeymooning to Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios in July, I cant wait, I have heard so many great things about all of the couples resorts!! I dont think you can go wrong with any of them!!
  • Options
    I stayed at Couples Sans Souci a few years ago and met a knottie there and have been best friends with her ever since! I'm actually heading back in Jamaica in less than 30 days and staying at Couples Tower Isle. I really wanted to stay at Couples Swept Away or Couples Negril. Couples Swept Away is going to be the nicer of the two (and larger) in Negril, but Couples Negril is more laid back and fun. Couples Tower Isle is newly renovated, while Sans Souci is the smallest of the properties, making it the most intimate. It needs a little bit of a face lift, though. Couples Swept Away is only a little more expensive, so I'd probably opt for that over Negril. Cool

• Options
    We're going to Couples Swept Away. Tripadvisor.com helped us make our decision.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We just booked Couples Negril for our Honeymoon.  The rooms may not be quite as nice and some of the others...but we have heard amazing things about the beach and everything else!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards