• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

pantyhose without toes for flip flops?

I remember someone posting a while back about a pair of toe-less pantyhose that you can wear with flip flops--where did you find them?  Who's the maker? 

I need to find them to wear for my FSIL's wedding in two weeks--I'm a BM and the dresses are short and our shoes are flip flops but I need some leg coverage--I'm so fair skinned plus I just don't feel "finished" unless I'm wearing pantyhose.  I know, call me old fashioned!

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Re: pantyhose without toes for flip flops?

• http://www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_11001_97759_13655

I've used those before, I think. Most brands offer a toeless option so it shouldn't be too hard to find them if you just go where you normally shop for panyhose.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Are they annoying on the toe?  I hope they don't show through the shoes.  I just hate the thought of not wearing anything at all.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Go to Macys! I got them there when I was the MOH for a friend. They are called "Hose without Toes" They literally are the greatest things in the world, and are absolutely affordable.
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re: pantyhose without toes for flip flops?:
    Are they annoying on the toe?  I hope they don't show through the shoes.  I just hate the thought of not wearing anything at all.
    Posted by HarvestKarma
    I wasn't a fan. They were pretty uncomfortable, and you could see the edges of them, but that would depend on the shoe you're wearing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • See my shoes were peep toe. I didn't wear flip flops so I can't say for sure how they are with them. But they did work perfectly so you can see my cute pedicure with the peep toe shoes (all while wearing pantihose)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • erolliserollis
    1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    I was just thinking about these the other day for some reason. Thanks for posting this!
  • I agree with PP the ones at Macys are awesome...although I am unsure of how they would work with flip flops...but defintiely worth looking into it.
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11

TTC #1

BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12

BFP #2 1.14.13 EDD 9.21.13

Pregnancy Ticker

• You're old-fashioned.

...I can't believe no one else called you on that...  and I'm no help with the pantyhose.  I am not old fashioned.  If it's not wintertime, I like to run wild.
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards