October 2011 Weddings

8 Days to Go and Ulta Screws Me

So last night I went to get a facial at Ulta. The guy asked if I wanted my eyebrows waxed too and I told him I was waiting until Tuesday when I get my pedicure I can do it for cheaper at the nail shop. He then offered it for $10 instead of $20 and I thought OK, not a bad deal....WRONG!

My skin looks/feels amazing, but my eyebrows are, for the lack of a better word, f*cked. One has an arch in it and the other has a bald spot. WTF? I didn't notice it until last night when I was tweezing all the little hairs he missed. FI thinks I need to go back and ask for my money back, but I am afraid they won't since I had already left the store. I sent a strongly worded email to their customer support team on the website, but I don't feel like that is enough.

If it were any other day, I wouldn't much care, but considering my photo will be taken in 8 freaking days, it is kind of a huge deal! FML...
imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 8 Days to Go and Ulta Screws Me

• See our wide variety of countersunk woodscrews from Turbo Ultra. Turbo Ultra's countersunk screws come in a range of sizes and packs.Ultra Coolant provides varnish free operation and dissolves varnish left by other lubricants. Ultra Multi-Purpose Screw Kit They're tiny but they serve a mighty function. It almost seems as if the whole world hinges on little screws holding things together.

screws

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards