Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Valentin Imperial Maya- Maraoma Beach, Mexico Reviews??

FI and I are going back and forth between Secrets Maroma and the Valentin Imperial Maya, reivews from TripAdvisor for both locatons are great. I'm wondering if anyone on this board can share their reviews from the Valentin? We are sort of leaning this way because it always comes out a little cheaper than Secrets and we need to save where we can, especially because we are traveling over Thanksgiving. Thanks!!
imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- Maraoma Beach, Mexico Reviews??

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We HMd at the Valentin and it was awesome! The beach was like a Cornona ad and the staff members were really attentive. From talking with other travellers, the VIM is an amazing deal and you get a lot out of your stay. It is in a great location, on a really private beach, and the food was very good. I'd say to save the money and have a blast at the VIM, but I've never been to the other resort you mentioned. If you have any specific questions or want my full, novel-length review, shoot me a PM.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We went to the Valentin last summer for a romantic vacay,not our HM, and it was fabulous! It was by far the best vacation I ever took and the staff really goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. I got a massage on this little private hut on the beach and it was heavenly! There are a couple swim up bars at the pools so you're never without drinks and millions of lounge chairs. The beach was also really beautiful and very pristine. If you get up early you will see workers literally sweeping the side walk and doing gardening daily to keep this place looking beautiful. We had no regrets!
  • Options
    Thanks!!! Your answers were really helpful.. Graysquirrel you have a PM!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cs026acs026a member
    First Comment
    I wrote a review a few weeks ago..scroll down to find it!
    funny gifs Anniversary
    FF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards