• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

venue appointment set!

So, I spoke with my fmil and we set an appointment for wednesday to book the venue! im so excited!! only problem is that the date i want is on hold, but there is still a possibility if the other party doesn't put down a deposit that i can have it. i hope i can get 11/11/11, but if not i will then do 11/4/11. Wish me luck!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17

Re: venue appointment set!

• Good luck,
         I am so tired of looking at venues already. I am hoping to have a venue selected with in the next 2 weeks.
    Anniversary
  • I know what you mean. this is the best i have found for the price im looking for. Good luck with you too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're wise to go early--we booked our venue for 11.11.11 in April, and were told that another couple had been looking at that date but (stupidly) decided to wait and wouldn't sign or pay for the room--so we snagged it! I felt a little bad, but...hey, it's a popular date.
  • I wish we weren't on such a tight budget. Then I could just get the venue of my dreams. But now it's more of get the venue of my dreams within my budget. But I have to say that Columbus has quite a few reception halls and banquet centers so i just have to be dilligent in this search. My main concern is that I am going to find one that I love and lose out beacause someone has already picked it.

Wish me luck and good luck to you again.
    Anniversary
  • I was supprised that the date I want is on hold. I just hope I can snag it too!  But like I said if not then our wedding date will change to the 4th.  I really love this place and will change my date for it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw one place and fell in love with it.  You just know it's right.

Good luck!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards