• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

Dress Shopping Today (semi-long)

I would like to say thanks for all the encouragement from the previous post. 

Today was my first real dress shopping experience.  I really want to be a Maggie Bride, so I decided to go to the Premier Maggie Store. My FSIL went with me.  Once we arrived at the store we were told no pictures.  I felt really bad, because I really wanted to send my mom and sister pictures (they are on the west coast)  I showed the consultant a few pics and they did not have any of the dresses. More disappointment. I decided to look while I was there, I tried on six dresses and nothing made me feel like a bride.  Remind you that this is a Premier Maggie Store and I did not try on one Maggie Gown.  I left feeling really down. 

We decided to go to a smaller dress salon, this store also sold Maggie Gown, but was not a Premier Store. This Salon had several Maggie Dresses. I was happy and excited.  They did not have any of the dresses from my pics, but they made me feel so comfortableand they did not try to make me try on just any dress.  I tried on several Maggie Dresses and a few dresses by other designers.  I feel great and I was able to take pics to send to my family.  I did not leave with a dress, but I did order two Sample Gowns and they are holding two for me.  The day turned out to be excellent.  Thanks again for the encouragement. 
Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards