Honeymoon Discussions

must do in Cancun?

Hey ladies!
I have been looking online for different things I want to do while on our honeymoon in Cancun.  I went there once about 10 years ago for spring break in college, but honestly didnt do anything but drink and tan.  I still plan on doing a lot of those things but wondering if anyone has a suggestion of a place to eat or something to go do and see while there that you really loved??  We are already planning on taking a day to go to the Chitzen Itza, but anything else?  Thanks for the suggestions!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: must do in Cancun?

• We just went to Cancun in February.  We took a bus to the ferry and went to the Isle De Mujeres for a day trip.  It was a lot of fun.  Once we got to the island we rented a golf cart.  Fun way to get around.  

We were going to go to Chichen Itza bc it was free through our hotel but it was a 3 hour trip there and 3 hours back.  We didn't want to spend a whole day doing that but I heard it's cool.  You can't climb up the ruins anymore though.

We also went to aqua world one day as it was also free through our hotel.  We did a jungle tour which was riding jet skis out to a location to snorkle and also this crazy boat ride that made me want to puke.  I wouldn't recommend that.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards