November 2011 Weddings

i stole this from another month board..

.. what does your knottie name mean?

i'll go first, hayla is the nickname my mum uses for me and c is the first letter of my surname (well my surname only for anoher 15 months- yay). 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

Re: i stole this from another month board..

•  SaraJenae13

Sara is my first name,
    Jenae is my middle name.

But my nickname when growing up was SaraJenae

And, my favorite number is 13  :]
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I always loved Hello Kitty growing up.  My name is Katie.  My b-day is May 17th.  It became a faithful username several accounts.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • my screen name started when I was a freshman in college.  BPC stands for Bay Path College, and my name is Marjorie so Marj has always been my nickname.  The screenname has stuck!
  • I picked Birdie way back in the day in high school because I played golf and Hope Floats had just come out. 1483 are numbers from my birthday. :)
  • it is a combo of my first & last name and I have used it for years!!
  • I have always called my FI "Mr. B" as a nickname, because his last name begins with B.  When we got engaged, he started calling me "Little B" because I am very petite & he's looking forward to me taking his name.  I just spelled it "littlebee" for fun :)
  • i like all your stories, esp hellokatie, thats a really good play on words!

Anniversary

• we have a unique sense of humor...my name comes from the 1-800-contacts commercial where the guy is being dramatic about his contact prescription and the lady says "look, look with your special eyes"...so when i was thinking out loud "what should my name be" my fiance jokingly suggested "special eyes"...it totally suits me because I have terrible vision. Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've used my username for almost everything, because it seems gender-neutral. Some sites I go on are professional and I like to have a more "average" sounding name. So I just used it for this site too just to keep it easy. :) The B is for Brittany and Doug is part of my last name. 713 is my birthday-- July 13th.

November 2011 Brides *April* Siggy Challenge

Honeymoon in Ireland
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to Re: i stole this from another month board..:
    we have a unique sense of humor...my name comes from the 1-800-contacts commercial where the guy is being dramatic about his contact prescription and the lady says "look, look with your special eyes"...so when i was thinking out loud "what should my name be" my fiance jokingly suggested "special eyes"...it totally suits me because I have terrible vision.
    Posted by SpecialEyes
    I love that commercial!! It cracks me up!! Tongue out
    November 2011 Brides *April* Siggy Challenge

Honeymoon in Ireland
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to Re: i stole this from another month board..:
    we have a unique sense of humor...my name comes from the 1-800-contacts commercial where the guy is being dramatic about his contact prescription and the lady says "look, look with your special eyes"...so when i was thinking out loud "what should my name be" my fiance jokingly suggested "special eyes"...it totally suits me because I have terrible vision.
    Posted by SpecialEyes

LOL, love it.

Anniversary

• I don't think my username is all that creative, but Kalani is my name translated in Hawaiian and Kekoa is my fiance's name translated in Hawaiian, so I just stuck them together. I really like both of our Hawaiian names and I figured no one else would have that username so I thought it would be a safe choice.
  • Leslie is my first name and my FI initals are MPC.
    i didnt realize this until after but LMPC will be my initals once were married. Smile
    "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" -Judy Garland
  • I created my Knot wedding website before I ever visited the message boards, so it asked me what I wanted the URL of my site to be, and I chose "sessionswedding," because I'm marrying a guy with the last name Sessions.  I didn't realize it would become my username, but now I have it, so whatever, lol.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • equesada11.
    e for my name: Esmeralda
    quesada for my future last name. i LOVE IT
    and 11 since my wedding date will be 11/11/11
  • mine is not that creative either... first 3 letters are my initials (now) and last 3 are his.

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    image image
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards