November 2011 Weddings

ring check

we just put a deposit down on our rings.  I'm having a 2mm flat platinum band and he's having a 6mm flat brushed palladium band- and we got the mfor only £590 (about $900) so ii'm chuffed :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

Re: ring check

• Yay that's so exciting!!! I can't wait until we go to pick out our rings.
  • That was one of the first things Jon wanted to do, he was like I got you a ring, now we can pick out mine right!?  Haha And my engagement ring was a bridal set, so it came with my wedding band! 

Congrats on your check! 
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Wow that is a great deal for your rings! We just got FI's ring about a week ago so that was very exciting but we won't get mine until after Christmas so that makes me sad. We bought my e-ring and FI's ring and will be getting my matching band all from the same website so I am so anxious to see my rings together but I will just have to wait lol. Congrats on your rings, that's really exciting Smile
  • That's exciting-we went to look at rings over the weekend and I already decided which one I want! Channel set princess cut diamonds on a white gold band. We're going to hold off on ordering until next summer.
    Anniversary
  • How exciting!!! 

I can't wait til we get ours.  My ring will come with 2 wedding bands that are full of diamonds....its so gorgeous.  His will be a white gold band with about 4 diaomonds in it.  We both have to save up for those so we don't have to finance much of it.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~Dr. Seuss

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    AVENTURA SPA/COVE PALACE RESORT ~ RIVIERA MAYA ~ 11/18/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards