Honeymoon Discussions

Please Help?!

Hello Lovely Ladies!  Does anyone know where I could find a honeymoon registry?? I am looking for Hawaii, or the island of Kauai?? Can anyone help me with this. Instead of doing a regular registry, we'd rather have gifts towards our honeymoon because it is expensive. Please help!! My wedding isn't for a while, but I want to get a jump on things since I gave myself lots of time. Thx to anyone who can help!!

Re: Please Help?!

• Just thought I would warn you...this topic does not generally receive positive responses around here.  Personally, I wouldn't do a honeymoon registry.  You shouldn't ask your guests to pay for anything to do with the wedding and/or honeymoon.  And a lot of sites take a fee; for instance if your guest pays $100, you actually would only receive $94.  But to each her own.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • search this site for posts on this.  you will find a lot.  and as previous poster said, most ppl on this site are opposed to it.  if you are dead set on it, i have seen honeyfund the most recommonded because they do not charge any fees.
  • Agree with PP'ers... and also agree that Honeymoon Registries are tacky & in extremely bad taste!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Yeah, ye olde honeymoone registries are tack-tacular. If you really want to ask people to pay for your sex vacation, get your parents/parties to spread (by word of mouth) that cash would be fantastic. Infinitely more appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards