July 2012 Weddings

Lol I am such a registry stalker!

I got so excited we have had a lot of stuff bought already and my shower invites just went out a week ago :)
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Lol I am such a registry stalker!

• Ugh I can't wait until mine go out but it won't be for another few weeks. Lucky!
    Photobucket
  • STEP AWAY FROM THE REGISTRY!  You're going to spoil it for yourself!  :)

Speaking of registries, I went to BBB last night to purchase something off of my cousin's registry (getting married in June) and their registry SUCKED.  They had so few things and they were either crazy expensive (stand mixer, vaccuum, etc) or stupid little stuff.  BUT... the store near me has a DIY gift wrapping station so that totally made up for it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Lol I hate surprises I will still be surprised to see who bought it for me :)  They have that gift wrapping station at the one I go to as well but I am a horrible wrapper I liked it better when they did it for you!! 

I hate it when people don't have a wide range of presents!!
  • OMG! So your post reminded me that I had something I needed to change on my registry. So I just went to change it. And it said another gift had been purchased. My shower invited have not gone out but most people know the date. Well, SOMEONE GOT ME MY KITCHENAID!!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now, its like the one thing I really wanted. And I can't tell anyone at home cause they'll yell at me for looking. So I figured I'd share here. SO EXCITED!

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lol-i-am-such-a-registry-stalker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:d36c060d-93e0-42c4-b977-f99eb35f4d2dPost:18d6df5c-1aab-4dc0-852a-7ce936c73d21">Re: Lol I am such a registry stalker!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG! So your post reminded me that I had something I needed to change on my registry. So I just went to change it. And it said another gift had been purchased. My shower invited have not gone out but most people know the date. Well, SOMEONE GOT ME MY KITCHENAID!!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now, its like the one thing I really wanted. And I can't tell anyone at home cause they'll yell at me for looking. So I figured I'd share here. SO EXCITED!
    Posted by dramaqueen91087[/QUOTE]

Lol and the addiction begins! Yay for your kitchenaid I am still waiting on that one :)
  • I am trying to refrain myself from doing this... it's so tempting though!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lady I am with you also, I hate surprises so when my shower comes up I will probably be stalking. I stalk now since someone bought almost all my everyday plates! lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards