November 2011 Weddings

11/11/11 Centerpiece Ideas?

Our theme of course is make a wish and we are going to have a wishing well with a basket of pennies for people to throw in and make a wish. I am trying to come up with centerpiece ideas that goes along with that. Any ideas?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
11/11/11

*Make A Wish*

Re: 11/11/11 Centerpiece Ideas?

• HaylaCHaylaC
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments
    you could have some branches, get every guest to send you a wish  with their RSVP then print out the wishes (without names) and hang them on the branches on whatever table they are sitting at.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• edited July 2010
    Can you find a way to make like mini wishing wells? I know it seems a little far fetched, but I think that we be really cute to have a well on every table. OR maybe you can incorporate so of the way you made wishes as a kid. When I was growing up we would get dandelions and blow on them as we made out wishes. Now I am sure that you don't want dandelions blowing around at your wedding, but maybe you can incorporate a childhood ritual into your wedding somehow.

At least you have a theme in mind. I haven't gotten that far yet!!
    Anniversary
  • We're using a wishing tree in place of a guest book, and using dandelions too as a center piece and for the bouquet. Google "wishing tree" for inspiration, you might like it :)

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards